@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 summer in December. It’s the new Christmas in July. XD
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @gh24682468999, Are you from America? Taiwan must be interesting. I was an MK in Papua New Guinea for a while, but I live in Australia now. 🙂 And…I’m not hugely into the MBTI tests, so I don’t actually know. I mean, I know what type all my characters are…just not…me. Sorry! 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree I genuinely had to stop and think about where you lived for a second. Summer in December…odd, but then, I live in Florida, so it’s kinda the same thing…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree 😀 Really? That’s cool. I didn’t know that, at all. So I’m guessing my story about replicating and selling people’s voices would fit into sci-fi, too? ;D *gaze lights up*
The ending! It was… really, really impressive and awesome. I think it almost turned ME into an Epic.
I’m hoping Skyward is kind of a thematic sequel to Reckoners,…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree It is!
@that_writer_girl_99 I know about it.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I may or may not have just stalked this entire thread *cough*
XD These things are face-splittingly funny 😀 😛 😛
@daeus that thing you said a long time ago about the light… that’s an idea that’s always fascinated me. Several scientists have actually theorized that we really do actually all see color differently, because of difference in our…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @radically-surrendered, yes actually, I do! I play piano and guitar and sing. How about you?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Just pokemon in general…if you don’t know what it is, I don’t know how to explain it… @catwing
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Catwing hiiii. *waves* ooh nice, that sounds fun.
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Apologies. XD I’m quite well, actually. Life is good, writing is plowing along nicely, summer heat hasn’t managed to fry my brain yet…all those good things. xP
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I am talking about lefts instead of rights. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree hi! I’m working Catwing Christmas!
@that_writer_girl_99 What series were you thinking? -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @dekreel You know you are a writer when…
You go back and read this entire thread, because you desperately want to know what other writers are like
You are laughing and being amused the entire time because you know what almost all of those things are like
You are, at the same time, listening to an “Epic Emotional…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*pouts* Drat. I was going to be thoroughly amused if you said otherwise. @jane-maree
Ah well. How are you?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@That_Writer_girl_99 hmm….not intentionally, nope. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree Was that a pokemon reference? Or were you just coincidentally referencing the series I grew up with as a child?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
And….a wild writer appears.
*slinks into the open*
I have come.
I shall write.
*settles down and pulls up doc*
@That_Writer_Girl @Catwing
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Working on a Catwing Christmas. What are you working on? @that_writer_girl_99
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Not yikes. Fun! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 indeed. I got distracted. *nods*
And I started a comic with some friends. *throws feathers*
But I’m back! -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Technically you can narrow down all Speculative Fiction into either Fantasy or Sci Fi to be extremely broad, so Superhero/action does fit in there.
But yeessss. I love those books so much. *lots of flailing* That ending almost killed me. XD
- Load More
