@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa, @christi-eaton @ethryndal @graciegirl @itisastarrynight @sage-g @cloudy @i-j-anderson. Sorry, only artists I can think of! I know there’s more of you out there, though, so my apologies
-
SeekJustice started the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Calling all Kaapeefers!
I’m plotting the sequel to the novel I just finished writing and it is inspired by the French Revolution, but set 147 years from now. What sort of form of execution might we be using in place of a guillotine?
Please let your imagination run wild 😛
@daeus @sam-kowal @jane-maree @clairec @dekreel @that_writer_girl_99 @jenw…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic First time writing historical fiction in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, a girl would not be able to join the navy. She would have to disguise herself as a boy, which wouldn’t be as easy as the books/movies make out, especially if she’s a older teenager/woman. However, maybe she could try and be discovered, but not until they’re out at sea, so she can’t be returned or she could stow away and…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Like three Ss. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, funny things some times happen to the messsages 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
😀 Haha, it’s so easy to do! I’m not sure what happened to the last comment I made. ??
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
The little winking face wasn’t actually what I meant to put there 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
We’ve missed you around here 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
<p style=”text-align: left;”>YAY!! @seekjustice!!! Hey friend!</p>
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic If You Know Anything About ASL in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m not deaf, but I have previously learnt Auslan (Australian sign language). I don’t know any deaf people, but I’ve been several times to Hillsong where I spent a tthe service sitting very close to the deaf section and watching the deaf and the interpreters interact with each other.
The thing I noticed most was that they…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m going into 12 too. I’ll definitely be prayingg! Are you homeschooling  (just presuming that you’re homeschooled) or doing Tafe or something else? Are you doing a HSC?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Have I said welcome back??? WELCOME BACK DEAR FELLOW AUSSIE!! 😃
-
ClaireC started the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey there arty people!
I’m in a spot of trouble. I’d like a character sketch, but can’t do it myself, as I can draw a little bit, but not very well – so I’ve come to the people who can do it better! 😀
I have a photo of approximately what she looks like, but it’s of Shirley Temple as a teenager, and she’s a little too… perfect. If someone…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999, nice to meet you too! 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Totally understand. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I dunno, I want to protect my identity, I guess 🙂 One can’t be too careful on the internet
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
???? I think so, why do you ask?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Is it safe to answer that question……? I’m in 11th
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose, still there??
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @dekreel. What grade are you in this year?
- Load More
