@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yep! What are you working on?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Sounds good! @seekjustice
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Goodbye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I only just saw the last bit of your post.
I’ve read the first two chapters so far, but I’m hoping to get a bit of time and read it by the end of the month!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks. 😀 I’m going to sign out now. It’s getting a bit late where I am. Thanks for writing with me! And I hope your plotting goes well.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I always find starting a new book hard. I hope you get back into the flow soon 😊
<p style=”text-align: right;”></p> -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Probably! I’m on school holidays and I don’t have much to do and I’m trying to get these character profiles done. Look forward to seeing you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m trying to write the last in the trilogy of Sector One. But I just started and beginning books is always hard for me. You know, getting back into the flow of voice and stuff. *groan*
Anywho, have you read any of Sector One?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice will you be back later? I might come in a few hours.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes, it does. What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal @jenwriter17 Funnily enough your posts came at 3:00am for me 😛 (However, I do occasionally wake up at 3:40 and ponder how our descendants will summarily execute people 😂)
@sam-kowal the idea of mass execution by gas sounds very effective, I don’t think it could be safely done in public though. So I might have to rule that out. That…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I suppose a revolution requires brain work. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes and the planning is going well (Not)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
I know exactly where you’re coming from, and if you feel that it’s wrong and God is telling you not too, then you don’t have to apologise for that 😀
I hope your story goes well 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Are you still there?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec @catwing @dragon-snapper @skredder
I’m here planning a revolution (or a novel, it depends on your point of view). Anyone wish to join me?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi @itisastarrynight! *waves*
@notawriter piano, guitar and sing.. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @itisastarrynight. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
The Stormlight Archive is my favorite series 😀
The Way of Kings completely wrapped me up in a highstorm when I first read it. The world of Roshar, with the highstorms and landscapes and animals and Shardblades and rechargable-battery gems felt like fantasy perfection. Plus Kal. Kal, and…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter, pleased to meet you! I play a lot of music, and sometimes do a bit to drawing. Not much else. How ’bout you? 🙂
- Load More
