@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @itisastarrynight @catwing @introvert_girl @allison-grace
What happened to this thread?! 🙂
Would your character rather have their portrait painted/drawn by a manga artist, a realistic artist, or Picasso?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I look so regal! I love it. I may keep it (you said someone could print it so… *stows picture away* I love it!
Though… I really need to get this joke out of my head, cause I want to say it but then I can’t. *goes to write so she doesn’t have to keep the joke secret* -
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYYAAHYAAHAYAYAAYYAYAAAAAAAA! *GASP* *WHEW!*
This is SO cool! ACK, OMIGOSH, the Queen of hearts, and Reggie and Aislinn’s arm, and Cheshire Catwing, the Lefts, the Frog, Daeus……
I can hardly contain myself! *scratches all the walls and tables and chairs ecstatically*
“Chasm beast coming through!”
I litera…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Fantasy Medicinal Plant Names? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Some could be named after the people who discovered them (Harry’s grass, Darcy’s Tears, Will petals), where they are found (mountain mossroot, cliff sunrise), intresting features (twenty leafed poppy), or its use (itch vine, waking breath, trance[its flower can knock you out in high quantities])
Random
Kraken’s eye
Glory…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
That makes a lot more sense. 🙂 Thanks, @livgiordano
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@leumeister
this is a blank model. But I realize that may not have been what you were wanting now. *cough* rigging thoughts *cough* And that you could do it with just a character drawing…*Note:Fig. 1- Knees too high, one arm longer, one foot smaller.
Fig. 2- *groans at the arms*
Fig 3-pretty accurate… Seven heads, so teenager. *realizes…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g Whoa…
@mariposa Whoa…
@dekreel Nice! I like manga too! Yours is good.
@dragon-snapper Ohh…
@jessi-Rae *Grins* You made Snow White an assassin? I may draw her. Maybe. *is not that good at drawing curly hair right, so, we’ll see* *also must find time, it’s always hiding under things* I like fairy tale rewrites.
*whispers* Why is…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Catwing Christmas
Part Three
Dealing With Claws… And Others.“No.” The door groaned. “Just no.”
“But we have to get through.” Hannah said. Her hair was now turned into pink petals. “Can’t you open the door to let us out?”
“I am the door! What do I look like? A chair? A wall?” The door squeaked out.
“You look like a jar.” Nice Ca…[Read more] -
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Here’s more to it too. The part I had forgotten. XD
Oh dear. Must I explain this again? XD my brother was joking about how YWW is kinda like BWW (buffalo wild wings) and you know how they call that BDubs. So he came up with YDubs, I happened to mention that on my intro post, and it stuck XD
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g @dekreel @mariposa @dragon-snapper Those are all amazing! 😀
I have a character someone can draw, if they want to (though I unfortunately won’t be able to draw a character in return, as I’m not gifted in drawing or painting or anything like that). Her name’s Darcy, and she’s a 17-year-old princess and assassin with fair snow-white s…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk I guess so. 😉 I think it helped that Marit was telling you that she would try to have the chapter up before you went to bed. I’m from New Jersey, and that’s where we currently are living. Where are you from?
@emma-flournoy Now you understand why it’s so disappointing. *sobs* Yeah, you’ll love Nellie’s wedding. And the i…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Aaannnnd now I have to go…ugh. The story of my life. Talk to you later!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong and @skredder
If you two are still here, I have a couple minutes to spare. 🙂 Also doing some worldbuilding.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Daughteroftheking oh my word yes isn’t it awesome?? *throws confetti*
@Sam-Kowal…to be entirely honest I don’t even remember what Mizzy’s power was. O-O
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano, My sister’s on Revive, and she really wants to know what Ydub is. I’m on the YWW facebook group, and I really want to know too! Is is another name for YWW? If so, where did it come from???
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy and
ClaireC are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
LivGiordano and
ClaireC are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Here he is! What do you think?
Cole Avis:

As for your fanfiction, I think it might be okay to post it so long as you credit that it’s based off the Star Wars Universe. 😀 If you still have concerns, I’d ask @aratrea or @daeus about that.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus OK.
@Overcomer If you see an Elizabeth Flournoy on your doc then, that’s me, using one of my sisters’ account because I don’t have one. Just so you’re warned, it’s not an intruding bot or anything. 😉 And since it’s technically yours first, if you want I can wait to beta-read it ’til you’ve already done so, ’cause that’d be totally fine. I…[Read more]
- Load More
