@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths I think you mean @catwing X)
@catwing (Thank you!! 😀 ) Ooooooh, probably raised by royalty
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec HAHA, I can imagine! Well great, who’s going to be the KP doctor now?!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
😉 no worries! @catwing
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I didn’t look at the date. XP
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Good night I must leave…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @catwing, this is an old topic, so it used to be a lot harder. We do it the way you said now though. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
It means that when everyone was excited about something and *dies*ed, she gave them B-calm tablets, and she comforted those who were sick after eating too much icecream, or too many frozen rasberries. @daeus needed the most comforting.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @jane-maree
@ingridrd @daughteroftheking @mariposa @winter-rose @bethanysinkyroses
*appears* I come to write! -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong She still thinks it looks ghastly. 😛
Thank you! I’m preparing the next part now. *grins*
Part 4: The Rock and The Frog
*vanishes to go write* -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
You are welcome. @leumeister
Yay for you!
Sooo… What character were you asking me to draw? *nervous laughter* 😀 -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Probably the Iguana.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite greetings I am Catwing! *throws feathers* Ooooh… I like mysteries, though I mostly write fantasy. I’m currently writing some parts of A Catwing Christmas which I’ve been posting on here if you want to go find it! (It was on the first forum page last time I checked so not to much searching. 😉 )
You should dig up @Dragon-sn…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree You said you were a pizza ninja… Kinda what I pictured. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd @bluejay @clariec Excuse me? There’s now a much easier way to post pictures.
1. Change your comment setting to ‘Visual’
2. Click and make sure your blinking line is where you want it.
3. Click on the picture
4. Click on the file with the magnifying glass
5. Select picture
6. Name it if you please.
7. Hit ‘OK’Much easier, less…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Kay would skydive into the ocean to scuba dive. *cough* She’s very outgoing. (She’s an unwatchable thief)
@perfectfifths cooking… I think. I don’t think she’s very musical.
@dragon-snapper command an army. (She kinda of already leads a massive con organization…)
@itisastarrynight insect. They are edible.
@rochellaine Why?!…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m up for it if you still need readers, @Daeus. I know you’ve already got a lot of people, so if not, that’s totally fine.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello! And welcome, @pickupyourpenandwrite. I’m a newbie here too. 😉 This place is awesome. What are some of your favorite books and/or authors?
@rochellaine I didn’t know there was a 1940 Pride and Prejudice! That sounds totally awesome. I’ve watched the two other versions. 🙂
I love your name, btw. One of my good friends is named Elizabeth.…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yeah, Darcy’s kind of a mess inside. After having been through emotional manipulation and betrayals and what not.
- Load More
