@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Oooooh….I want to draw Evyn…and possibly one of the boys. They all sound like great characters! 😉
-
Joy and
Christine Eaton are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking @jane-maree I can’t figure that out *joins in on head-scratching*
XD Cody was awesome. The secret is, all the Epics were actually wee fairies. Something just went wrong with them and they became humanlike superheroes.
Hmm
I liked Prof a lot. Â A few of the scenes with Megan felt slightly wrong to me, but overall, I liked her…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Friday is here! That means there’s only a few days left before the Tuesday newsletter goes out! Want to get your advice in before then? Drop it here!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, I haven’t seen Hamilton either. I just…obsess over the soundtrack. Les Mis is a cool musical. I’ve really only seen the movie once, and it made me cry so much that I vowed never to watch it again.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello all! I’m just gonna put a list of my characters down below, and y’all can draw whichever one you want. Or none of them. Guess that’s fine too.
Evyn~ the princess of my little kingdom. She’s probably seventeen or so, but she looks a bit younger. Roundish face, light brown hair, and hazel eyes. She’s got a tiny scar above her mouth, kinda…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello there! @pickupyourpenandwrite Your name reminds me of a song from the musical Hamilton…have you ever heard of it?
Welcome to KP! I hope you enjoy your time here!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’d like to try Kevin and possibly Phoebe… 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
What’s your favorite genre of literature to read?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, okay. See you later! Thanks for hanging out!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve never read HOND. What’s it like? 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Anyway, I need to be off! I have a presentation tonight.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’m glad you’re looking forward to it!
Yep, Charles Dickens. The Hunchback of Notre Dame…now that was a singular book.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Of course I don’t mind! Do you feel like answering the questions I asked Jenwriter17? I could always do with another opinion!
(Thanks, you made me smile! I’m currently planning/outlining the sequel, and I’m so excited about it! This one is A Tale of Two cities retelling).
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I can’t wait to read it!!! 😀
…Didn’t Victor Hugo write Tale of Two Cities? Oh, no, that was Charles Dickens. Hugo wrote The Hunchback of Notre Dame XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, Les Mis is awesome! Definitely one of my favourite books ever. I’ll be needed beta readers once I’m done with the second draft, I’ll try and remember to ask you personally. The sequel, which is the book I’m currently planning, is A Tale of Two Cities retelling.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Totally 😛
AWESOME! I’m reading Les Mis right now, and I really like it! I really want to read yours when I’m finished 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I feel like writing all my books in first person now!
Yes, it is indeed!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice BTW, isn’t your NaNo book a retelling of Les Miserables?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Sorry I’ve taken so long to get back to you! Thank you for that lovely post, it made me smile so much 😀 I’ve got a few more questions, if you’re happy to answer them! I’ll write them all out soon, hopefully.
Most important question though: Should Justice and Chessy end up together?
- Load More
