@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve done a bull’s eye, a (large) earthworm, a crayfish, a perch, and a frog. This year I’ll also get to do a fetal pig! And yes, I do like biology. 😉 @dekreel.
-
Joy replied to the topic Does This Style Make Any Sense? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I like it! I love how casual the narrator sounds. Except he sounds a little too bumbly to me. It’s an interesting story, but I think I would cut out some of the “bumbling” if you know what I mean. That would make it much more interesting in my opinion. But then again, I personally favor action. What can I say? *shrug*
Anyway, I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Hehe, do you like biology? I think it’s cool! What have you dissected?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
ahhh, okay. @dekreel. I know, right?!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Haha, that’s perfect! I might use that… Ohh, unless you’re already using it, which is fine XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec She said she did it when she was eight or something, so I doubt it
*looks at fish brain picture* Eww….. Cooooooooooll
(I like biology XP )
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, that’s funny!! Good signature choice! 😉
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @sam-kowal @kate-flournoy @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @jane-maree @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @ethryndal @everyone-else
WELLLLLL, forget my hiatus!! I was talking about it with my mom earlier and she (being the superhero she is) led me to realize that if I rid my life of Kingdom Pen, I’ll simply fill that empty…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Okay! I’ll write an article!! Not sure about the book though XD
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Any Advice for A Soon-To-Be Blogger? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
First, congrats on being almost ready to publish! That’s awesome 😀
I’ve had a blog for a little over a year now. What was surprising was how difficult it was to actually get people to read and comment on my blog. I had to go around and comment on other peoples’ posts and leave a link to mine. I learned that you have to foster…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I’m sorry that I misinterpreted you! I’m glad we’re in agreement on this. I’ll attempt to explain it all better as I revise it. And yes, I definitely tried to portray Justice as unhealthily obsessed with his country (at this point, he doesn’t believe in God, no).
Yes, that all made sense! And no, I don’t believe that all…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
😀 @jane-maree, do you have a picture?
-
Joy replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec LOL @jane-maree Also kissed a frog, I think
8<
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much for answering those questions!
I like the point you raised about revolution. I don’t like war or fighting at all, but I would never call myself a pacifist. I believe there is a time and a place for war, and I believe that one of the reasons we should fight is to protect those who cannot protect themselves. at the…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal. This topic has become surprisingly gruesome… except for the lovely froggie kiss. Please note my lips aren’t actually touching his. I wouldn’t put my lips on something I wouldn’t touch with my fingers. He’d been living in formaldehyde solution for a long time!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
He didn’t turn into a prince. This didn’t make sense till I later found out ‘he’ was a female.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
The fish’s brain!!!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
You definitely may read it! I’d love to hear your thoughts 😀
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
“Disturbingly fascinating”. That’s a great way to describe it! I dissected a frog yesterday…
- Load More

Also, @aislinn-mollisong Xonos is back. Can you show him the stick-Kapeefers PLEEEASE? 😀 😀
Yay! Congratulations on your new resolutions. 😉
😀 Okay. Well, excellent. *stops panicking*
I’m glad you’re not leaving us! Also, I like your new profile picture!
That’s such a great idea to commit more time to prayer!