-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes. Though I might make this one shorter.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young, I don’t believe we’ve met
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, is it behaving?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young @alia hello! I’m working on CC.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
scratch that. putting the littles (the youngest two) to bed. but I shall return!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, I’m back
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yay! (What you said last time. It makes sense. We expect more from our books and they are longer and have more chance to change. Poems are shorter and we don’t expect as much from them.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Thanks so much! I really love her!! 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice @rochellaine And I arrive when everyone leaves… Today is not my day.
I’m writing!
@warrenluther04 @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @ethryndal -
Catwing replied to the topic Multiple themes/character development in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 It doesn’t sound too complicated. Anyways life is complicated. ;P
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going to go have lunch and do a few things, but I should be done and back in a 1 1/2hr, if all goes to plan. I might see you later?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yum… I like it. ;3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine (thank you for the link 😉 ) @seekjustice
I’m signing off. see ya! 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Praying for you and your friends.
@daeus That does sound stressful. Praying. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes and I watched a bit! A retired actors baseball league??? Curious.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I don’t know, there’s a lot of YouTube videos that are banned/unavailable in Australia, I don’t really know why.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia ah, sorry I missed you!!! had to step away for a few….
no, I haven’t seen “Who’s On First.” is it a show or movie or something?
I’m working on outlining for my dystopian WIP
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I thought so.
😀 Okay, bye!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel here is Joyce! Sorry it took me forever to draw her, I was having a hard time getting it right. Let me know if there’s anything you want changed. 😉

Wow, sorry, the lightings reeeeeally bad.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
