-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
You are!!! I mean, at least from the short time since I’ve met you, your passion for Jesus is so clear to see and it’s inspiring!!!
Lol SAME.
I figured!!! I’m sorry, I call EVERYONE dude and bro and I mean nothing by it I promise. I’m a girl too! 😉
Of course animals can have moods. At least… fantasy animals can. DEFINITELY.…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@unsung Lol I suppose you should!!! XD Thank you!!! 😀
@power may your villains fear you, and your MC’s shrink back at your- okay now I’ll stop with the writers’ edition brutally bad beginning (bummer) XD. Nice alliteration by the way. Appreciate the immediate reference to battle and blood and all things medieval.
YES A FELLOW MEDIEVAL WEAPON…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Hey Denali! @denali-christianson
I supposed I would formally greet you, and say “welcome!” 🙂
~Unsung
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Ah, no, now I remember the English translation for the first butterfly name @denali-christianson! It was the Flaming Ice Butterfly; however, I remember neither the actual name, nor the language it was in lol
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@delani-christianson, absolutely!
That is honestly so good to hear. Lately I’ve been struggling and wondering if I’m transparent enough for Light to show through…
XD that’s okay, I love questions! and will answer any and all to the best I can.
One thing that has come to my mind… XD in all technical respects, I am not a dude! (I don’t mind…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting That is a MOOD. I always forget to welcome the new humans on my other forum and then feel perpetually guilty. Although then again, maybe they’re not humans? I for one am an elf. So there’s that… *realizes I’m ranting* I’m tired. Apologies. XD
ALSO can I just say that you are a cool person??? Your post says it all.…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@unsung lol thanks! We can be bumbling henchmen together. XD
YESSS!!!! I literally am so encouraged when I find other Christians who truly love Jesus!!!
LOLLL I have a serious skill at asking hard questions. XD DUDE, BUTTERFLIES??? THAT’S SO COOL!!!!!! I WANNA HEAR ALL ABOUT THEM!!!!! I love dragons and elves. Always the elves. (but only if…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting, thank you!
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
@denali-christianson, well, welcome here! I’ve only been on here today, so we’re both new to this!
Thank you! I truly love my Jesus!
Oh SQUEAK! Why do you have to make this so hard?? I have to be honest, I don’t know many fantasy creatures. However, I have made up a few kinds of fantasy butterflies! 🙂 I love butterflies! and I do really like…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
HI! I just joined too so welcome to this place that you’ve been in longer than me!!!
Can I just say that I LOVE your passion for Jesus? It’s AMAZING TO SEE IT!!!!!!
Second: I write fantasy too! So I have to know: what’s your favorite fantasy creature?
And what’s your favorite genre of music?
And I can’t think of any other questions…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson replied to the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Also…
Bumbling henchman?
Really?
“I am the villain.”
Idk where that quote comes from but that’s now how I feel… *tries not to look pointedly at that one character*
-
Denali Christianson started the topic I volunteer as tribute! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Why hello there!
My name is Denali Christianson and I’m REALLY excited to be here!
I’m a follower of Jesus and proud of it! (I mean, aren’t we all here, though?)
I write high fantasy, am disturbingly obsessed with all things medieval weaponry, and am really into filmmaking!
I’m a devoted Tolkien nerd and want to learn elvish really really…[Read more]
-
Denali Christianson changed their profile picture 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Denali Christianson's profile was updated 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Hello there, and thank you!
It truly is an inseparable part of my life, @madelyn! I’m part of the Alliance church, though we used to go to an evangelical church.
Would you believe you’re the first person to ever ask that? 😀 The inspiration for my username is a double meaning: first of all, it means that my life on earth is a melody that, in…[Read more]
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Hello, Joy! Good to meet you as well!
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Hey, thanks for the tip! I must confess I don’t care much for eggs, but it’s definitely a good thing to keep tucked intot he back of my mind! XP
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Don’t get them too excited, @elfwing! I do my best but have nothing spectacular! But I am super grateful to have you as a writing buddy! 🙂 May we conquer for this Kingdom together!
RAK CHAZAK AMATS!
-
Unsung replied to the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
And thank you, @elanor, for finally getting me to sign up! It certainly took me long enough, but here I am! 🙂 (Also thank you so much for the chocolates! they were sublime! :D)
-
Unsung started the topic Greetings; I am a Jesus-follower in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 5 months ago
Hi!
I am so excited to finally be a member of KP here. I write in mostly the fantasy genre, but I have done poetry and a few songs as well. And all you really need to know about me is that I want you to be closer to our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ!
~Unsung
- Load More
