-
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Hey there! I haven’t chatted to you in ages. How’s it goin’?
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Hey there! I haven’t chatted to you in ages. How’s it goin’?
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
@emily-d Hey you! It has been ages! It’s goin’ great! I just returned from counseling at a Bible camp all of July. It was amazing! So cool to see kids make decisions to follow the Lord through a week of camp. What have you been up to?
Hey! Oh my, that sounds awwwwwesome. I have been doing school, seeing friends, church, etc. So lots of fun! I’d really like to help out a Bible camp when I’m older, I bet it’s awesome. 😛
You should! It is awesome! I’m an outdoorsy kind of person so I appreciate the camp life 🙂 Have you been doing any writing lately?