-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome @majerot KP is great and I’m sure you’re gonna love it here. 😉
Have you ever tried writing stories?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@majerot Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
It’s not often we get full out poets on here. How many poems have you written? Do you have a favorite poetic format?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Maggie Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
It’s not often we get full out poets on here. How many poems have you written? Do you have a favorite poetic format?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@PerfectFifths hehehe okay that makes sense. XD *pats* I forgive you. 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@SeekJustice oh noo that’s not good. *sends you even more motivational pizza*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@SeeJustice oh noo that’s not good. *sends you even more motivational pizza*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 @SeekJustice I COME TO JOIN YOU. *hands out pizza and then plops down to critique*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Yass I heard that a while ago. *nods* IT WASN’T OUR FAULT. It was the fault of our wonderful criminal ancestry and probably most of the convicts never had a decent education or learnt ‘proper english’ even as it was at that stage.
@PerfectFifths no weetbix??? Or Vegemite?? SHAME ON YOU. XD -
Daeus replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl I’m pretty positive he’s an ISTP.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Discouragment in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
A few thoughts: Editing is a natural part of writing. It’s necessary. Sometimes it’s annoying, and sometimes it’s hard, but it’s a necessary part of our craft. Fear not. It will be better in the end.
On remembering details: Write it down. All of it. Write it down, even if you know it’ll change later. Write it down in order to…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@GracieGirl *flails* Thanks. XD
@That_Writer_Girl_99 you’re welcome. XP I hope it’s useful. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m not stealing your idea, don’t worry. But yeah. On another thread. Probably.
@northerner Haha, cool. I can work with that.
@ethryndal …wow. That’s… how much BBC tv do you watch, anyway? *snorts* I can work with that.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m not stealing your idea, don’t worry. But yeah. On another thread. Probably.
@northerner Haha, cool. I can work with that.
@ethrynal …wow. That’s… how much BBC tv do you watch, anyway? *snorts* I can work with that.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, cool. Thanks!
@salome01w4g Awesome. That works!
@graciegirl Haha, yes. You can teleport!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, cool. Thanks!
@hannah Awesome. That works!
@graciegirl Haha, yes. You can teleport!
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_writer_girl_99 Oh, cool! What kind of a project is this?
My favorite hobby is drawing/painting people’s portraits. Random fact…my internal voice is, for the most part, British. I don’t know how that happened, but it did. Which can be strange, especially when I’ll randomly belt something out in public accidentally using a British accent.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Got it. Thanks! @mariposa
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@mariposa Ah, yes, Aberdeen. That’s the dinosaur, right? What species dinosaur is your companion?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses *dies laughing* Yes, if I ever have a question about mushrooms, I shall consult you.
@jane-maree A mimic? That is awesome. Just what I needed.
- Load More
