-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like someone should dare someone to do that though XD wouldn’t that be hilarious!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WHAT? You’ve NEVER played truth or dare???
Well anyway here’s how it works:
In a group, someone asks someone specific, “Hey Ottoline, truth or dare?” Then they have to pick. If they choose truth, they ask them a question like, “Ottoline, what’s going on between you and Hugo?” and they HAVE to answer it. If they choose dare, they dare them…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhh sorry XD pretend it’s someone else, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay guys…I’m adding a villain. I’m actually just making him up right now, lol
Intoducing…Compound Fracture! (Just call him Fracture)
He’s your typical comedic releif villain. Likes to blow things up for fun. Kicks dogs. Robs banks. He thinks he’s really a formidible foe…but he’s not. He’s really just annoying.
Idk what he looks like.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry that was so long XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@hanako @rae @esther-c @trailblazer
hey guys I’m back now! Here’s the long awaited truth or dare scene!
Ottoline
The group was deadly silent. Zahlin, Leon, and Ellis were giving each other death glares. Like they wanted to strangle each other. Ottoline sensed that the only thing keeping Ellis from putting a chokehold on Flaz was the fact that…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Guys I have to go, but I’ll be on to start the truth or dare in a couple hours. This will be so fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh…so how we have Hottoline (Hugo+Ottoline) lol and now we have “Naroranay” lol
DRAMA! I love it
Wait…seriously???? Great!!!
Get ready for some drama…hehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You could add one! I think there’s only 3 girls…so if anyone wants to add one to make truth or dare more fun go ahead, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know right!
It would be hilarious if someone asks what’s going on between Ottoline and Hugo….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Attention everyone who has girl characters:
What if we made the girls play truth or dare and do sleepover things? (I know it wouldn’t make sense bc they have to fight literal dragons tomorrow but they could just be like “you only live once”…)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, it’s up to you!! I’m glad you do, lol, since I was just picking ones I thought might go.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops, lag lol. You’re so welcome! I’m glad you like it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I kind of made guesses with the quotes, because I didn’t really know much about the character, so some of that stuff could be totally off XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Really? I’m so glad! I think it should let you edit it, so feel free to make any changes!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Aughh, I don’t think images are working! I’ll send you the link on Canva
https ://www.canva.com/design/DAFyww-Q7QI/Hv81tt-pOwDGANl-Kf0o1w/edit?utm_content=DAFyww-Q7QI&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
So, I have a question: does the world in your WIP use guns? Swords? What kind of military is this?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good with whatever.
- Load More
