-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you soooo much!!! <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Great chapters! I love the way you described this
worry striking a searing flame in the pit of her stomach.
And I love Cassian and Lilitu’s relationship. 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Wow, it looks great!! Thank you so much!!! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone-who-wishes-to-read
Chapter 7
Rage
Pain.
A distant, ever present throbbing at the base of Lilitu’s neck.
On your feet, he warned himself, or you’re dead. He put his weight on his bad foot and screamed in agony before he could stifle it.
Blue blood oozed from his numerous cuts, the edges searing like fire.
Lilitu scrambled back to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
you want an em dash instead of a hyphen
Noted. Thank you!!!
Maybe this will be explained at some point, but it isn’t clear why the Paynes being moved to this new district would mean she doesn’t see them anymore, did they just move to completely different areas?
She doesn’t see them anymore because both she and them are always working, the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sef
“You’re like my mom.”
She caught Chase staring, and giggled.
“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”
She stroked the bird with her finger again.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, it looks awesome!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, wow, awesome! I didn’t know you could do that 😅. It sounds really interesting! Okay, I’ll let you know if I decide to!
What is it called?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Congratulations on publishing your novel! Is it through Amazon, or what? What’s it about?
Okay, awesome! Thanks!
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I LOVE it! Thank you so much!
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Surviving summer in the south 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Let’s try that again . . . @ellette-giselle
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette_giselle
If you’re not too busy, I would love a drawing of one of my characters! The same one I gave Whaley, Noa Montero. I can post her description here in a minute…
Also, I can’t remember if I introduced myself before… sorry if I haven’t. I’m hybridlore, a homeschooled soon-to-be-junior and I write YA science fiction. It’s nice to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Whoops, didn’t know if you wanted me to post all that stuff yet. Oh well 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! Those are cute, are they from your WIP?
Noa Montero
Curly dark hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. Seventeen years old. Wearing a navy long-sleeved shirt tucked into black cargo pants and black lace-up boots.
Noa is the ship’s assistant pilot and the protagonist. She’s been traveling on the Annora for years and has been fly…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
CONGRATS to @kyronthearcanin!!! She is now PUBLISHED!!!!!! 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉
@esther-c @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @rae @highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge @jonas @princesachronicles @thearcaneaxiom @trailblazer @everybody!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Omc where do you find all these quotes? I love them!
- Load More
