-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 2 years ago
Hey, I had a question for you. Let me know when you get this.
Ellette Giselle posted an update 2 years ago
Hey, I had a question for you. Let me know when you get this.
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
Hmm?
If I post my email on here and then delete it as soon as you have it, would you be willing to shoot me an email? I would really love to become better friends with you.
Sure, if you don’t mind my author’s email. XD
awesome!