@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking here is Brant! Sorry I didn’t get around to drawing him sooner, I had a Nutrition exam to study for. :’)

I’m not a fabulous artist but he’ll do XDÂ I had fun drawing him.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I just sent in a request for access. You’ll see my last name on the email address it shows. (You know my real name now, from my website. 🙂 )
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily 😀 Fabulatastic! I really like the title fonts and the clean, sharp feel the page has
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’ll be praying for you, and may God give you his guidance and protection
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young aw, you’re very welcome!
@skredder wow that’s amazing! 😀
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi, all! As some of you know, I’ve been working on a dystopian book. I haven’t figured out yet if I want to wait for the first draft to be done to look for alpha readers, or edit before beta readers, or have alpha readers for each chapter as I’m writing it.
But I was wondering if anyone would read my first chapter for me and tell me what you…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, but Oliver Twist, Le Musical is not as old as the Les Miserables musical. I checked, and its not the same as Oliver!. 🙂
It’s based on the writing of the American Declaration of Independence. I know it won’t mean as much to you since you’re Australian, but it’s a great historical musical. And the music is more in a modern sty…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Especially since Les Mis wasn’t written until 1845, which was 8 years after Oliver Twist was written? 😀 No, I don’t think that has anything to do with it. But I know the songs from Oliver! so let me listen to the le Musical version and see if they’re the same…
On another note, but on the same topic, I just had a bell in my head…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s okay 🙂 It looks really good!
It was called Oliver Twist le Musical, but I don’t know whether it was an adaption of Oliver! Or not. The song they were actually singing was Le faut a Voltaire which is from Les Mis. So I’ve got no idea what was going on there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice 😀 I’m sorry! Honestly, I would’ve told you! I just didn’t know you would be on at this time of day, and Jen asked what I was working on…so I told her! :0 😉
Oliver Twist casts singing in French?! What is that from? Oliver! the musical? Or is it another adaption?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
Its really nice! I’ll just second that the white writing is a little hard to read (but the headings in the introduction poat are really nice and clear).
-
Skredder replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I was just noticing that this morning.
I just think it’s really amazing how much courage and strength that Esther showed throughout the entire endeavor. We know that she was scared and frightened beyond belief, but she trusted and succeeded.
Alright, so here’s a little bit of a side story. When I was little, my favorite Bible…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Do you mean that I’ve been sitting here listening to Oliver Twist casts singing in french when you’ve launched your website and blog???
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, no! I totally am fine with you commenting!!! 😀 Thanks for doing so, actually, since it feels less empty. I’ve really got to run, but I’ll explain later what I meant.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hallu, Folks! I be here! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Cool, I like to sing too…….just not around people. But I’m literally humming 50-75% of the day.
Oops, I actually just commented on your blog post. I didn’t mention anything about KP (except who I was), I won’t in the future, if you want 🙂 I get ya; being an author is also a business 😉
No I probably won’t be here then, but I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
messed up your tag, hehe @rochellaine
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I sing all the time. 😀 It’s not as obvious here, since it’s all written posts, but if you met me in real life it would probably be pretty obvious. 🙂
Thanks, I think I’ll probably try that then.
Oh, and part of the reason I haven’t announced it on KP yet is because I want to keep the two separate. I’m using my website for bu…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Congratulations! It looks awesome!!! 😀 *chucks confetti everywhere*
I commented on your blog post 😉
- Load More
