@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m just about to start half an hour quiet time so I’ll be on in 30min to do some editing!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, MY FAVORITE SONG! to bad I already passed it in the musical…
WHAT’S IT GONNA TAKE TO STOP THE WAGONS…CAN WE DO IT?
YES!
@rochellaine, so I still have a few months to commandeer them? My family is going to see Les Mis this August…it’s for my birthday, only almost a year wait…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I have an older sister and two younger sisters.
@rochellaine. I am jealous. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I love Tchaikovsky! He’s quite possibly my favorite classical composer! Sorry, @jenwriter17 but I have a great distaste for both Bach and Vivaldi. 😉 I prefer the later composers such as Brahms, Rachmaninoff, and Mendelssohn.
@seekjustice Are you now? 😀 I had a feeling you would be. *dances up and down* I can’t wait! (But I have to wai…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *starts sweating* No…
PULITZER AND HEARST…THEY THINK WE’RE NOTHING!! ARE WE NOTHING?
NO!!!
drat.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, Now is the time to seize the day…
is that helping? 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I’d love to do a swapping thing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m resisting the urge to run and listen to Newsies right now!
@jenwriter17 No, I’m pretty sure that’s Bryan Adams. Hans Zimmer might have done the score, but I have no idea.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, thats Bryan Adams. Hans Zimmer wrote the music for Pirates of the Caribbean.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, how many siblings do you have?
@seekjustice, I was listening to Casting Crowns, until @rochellaine mentioned Newsies. Then I was easily swayed to Broadway
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hans Zimmer…….is he the guy that sung the songs for that animated horse movie Spirit???
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I haven’t listened to any modern composures (except for Hans Zimmer)…though I keep meaning to. I just never know what their names are.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine That is awesome!  I wish I had more siblings, even if all of us shared a birthday.  *sighs*  Is your older brother nice?  I have always wished I had an older brother. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*basically dies* NEWSIES!!!! I am very jealous 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine oh yeah, hehe, just now noticed you and your brother share the same birthday *sheepish grin* my older brother is gonna turn 23 this year too 🙂
@alia I really like Bach, some Mozart, Vivaldi and (these people are still alive 😉 ) Helen Jane Long, Ludovico Einadi, and Brian Crain.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…oh yeah, 8 adopted. but you never said how many biological, so I went with the number I knew…or thought I knew…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, Mozart and Tchaikovsky. Tchaikovsky’s ‘Serenade for Strings’ is just amazing, and I recently played a simplified arrangement.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *wonders what the number of siblings I have has to do with it* Ah, do you mean I’m used to puppy dog eyes and they won’t bother me? 🙂 Actually, most of my siblings don’t have a concept of puppy dog eyes, so there’s no problem there…but wait. I have way more than eight siblings. There are thirteen of us. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 hehe, only a teensy bit creepy 😛
do you play piano too? (or another instrument)
@alia cool! my sister has been wanting to learn to play the violin. do you have favorite composers?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine You are in law school? *stares with awe in my eyes* wow.
- Load More
