@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @sam-kowal @ingridrd @jenwriter17 @supermonkey42
I’m reviving this topic because I love writing poems, but I have a hard time coming up with things to write about. So I’m going to ask you all to give me prompts, and if you want me to tag you back I will, but I’m doing this so that I can write a few more poems. 😀 I might not do all o…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @catwing @perfectfifths @supermonkey42 @anyone…
It’s about time someone brought this topic back up…
“Look at that, you got another Jack!!”
(A certain somebody will probably be able to guess this very easily)
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cover questions
@sam-kowal Stan looks like he has fur so… What type wings does he have? Feather, leather, scale, or hybrid (tell me what hybrid if so)? And is his tail fluffy? Do you have a description for me?
@filewriterbase13x Can B-bot’s eyes look like this -> ^ ^ Or they just little lights? anything you want to tell me about your…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *blinks* … I didn’t know you were a Whovian, too! 😀
And yes, you can be a Whovian even if you’ve just seen one Doctor 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Those are AMAZING! Excellant work! *practices*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I know right? I’m so boring. I’d love a steampunk horse though.
Standardbreds can be really weird to ride, especially if they were trotters or pacers like mine were. Some of them won’t canter, and the pacing gait is really weird. Last time I got on a thoroughbred I won an impromptu race and ended up with a sprained ankle which is…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking @alia @dekreel The eleventh Doctor is the only one I’ve seen, but I’ll back N.C. up that he’s awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Aw, no steampunk horses? 😉
I’ve never ridden a standardbred (I take riding lessons). I’ve ridden quarter horses, thoroughbreds, a quarter horse friesian cross, a quarter horse thoroughbred cross, and some appaloosas 🙂 I ride English, but bareback is AAAAAMAAAAZIIIIIING! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Aww, I love her! Thanks so much!
Okay, I’ll try Brianna. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks! Good, I was thinking maybe the dialogue thing would be a little awkward…
Well, I’m the only one whom you have really threatened to disbelief, so…
What can I say? I’m a Whovian XD
-
Lillian Parks replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello y’all I have character I would love to see drawn!
He doesn’t actually have a name he goes the whole story/book being called only “the man” He is a young french man living in London during the early 1800’s.
He is tall, thin, lithe, with long slender hands and a rather narrow build. His skin is not terribly pale but not tan. He has slightly…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *bursts out laughing* X’D That’s hilarious.
And yeah, I second Warren on the blog post, even though I didn’t leave a comment. SO sweet!
*coughcanidoanotheronepleasecough*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! This is hilarious! The fast-paced conversation is really well done.
I found it really funny that you clarified that only Dekreel was afraid of being disbeliefed this time. 😀 I guess I must have reassured all the other creatures enough times? 😉
And you fainted at the Doctor Who GIF?! 😀 😀 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s good! I love when the editing’s going well, it makes everything much more enjoyable 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Another favorite part. With good reason. 😉
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Eleven: Daybreak, Mayhem, and Rocks
“This wasn’t supposed to be my problem.”
“Aww, cheer up, Xonos! It’s an experience!”
“Yeah, it’s—AUGH! Oomph! ARIELLA!!”
“That wasn’t me, it was Iliara!”
“Sorryy, Aisyyy…”
Jenna cocked her head and smirked at N.C.’s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 ARGH! LATE!
YES! These just keep getting better!! 😀
*pauses* *blinks with newfound empathy* Ahhhh…. I see!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Months? Months?!?!
WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*GASP* *Whew!!*
Anyway, my favorite Doctor is the Fifth from the 1980s. His episodes weren’t the best, but I like him as a Doctor 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yes, we do have horses (none of them are steampunk, unfortunately). I’ve got two Standardbreds and two shetlands, but I think one of the shetlands is part Welsh, not sure though. I ride bareback :D. I have an English all purpose saddle though. Western isn’t really that popular in Australia, except for rodeo riding.
-
Joy replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira BEAUTIFUL! From now on, I’m tagging you when I have a character 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi, are you still here? I’m back.
- Load More
