@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Whoa thankyou! I never knew you were such a wise dragon. *ponders your words*
Ill know who to ask if I run into any more problems! At this point I think I know what I need to do.. So I wont really have any more questions until I try. (and probably fail if we’re all being honest.) 😉@ariel-ashira Oh no, don’t worry. You haven’t a…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing You have been posting stories and I didn’t know about it??? Â
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter A lot of my best ideas come at unusual places. Â Like at night in bed, while singing, or while researching. Â Then at my writing times I will collect those ideas and build on them. Â I hardly ever think of new ideas for my story when I sit down to write. Â That time is just when I write out an expand on what I have been thinking about. Â A…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hmm.. So its almost like what Skredder said, only you kind of do it in your head? Interesting!
Do you ever get to a point where you’ve asked a question and you can’t figure out the answer though? Or what if you have two different answers that you have to choose between? -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. LOVE IT!  😀 The dialog was fantastic!  Your stories never fail to awe me (along with my regular laughing, screaming, and pounding on the table during my favorite parts which pretty much happen to be the whole thing).  What is Aethasia?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder @seekjustice @daughteroftheking (Ill be praying for your other foot!)
Thanks so much!
I don’t know why i’m always so nervous to post. You guys are so sweet. 🙂 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Wow it seems so simple but I never thought of doing that! I might just try that! Thanks!
Also forgive my ignorance … But what might a sounding board be? 🙂 -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, @catwing !
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thank you! Â A please do tag me! Â Your stuff is always awesome!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 My goodness, how do you come up with stuff like that?!!  How awesome!  A marshmallow man?  You are so funny!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Wow! I just had this problem two days ago. What I did was take two major scene that I knew for sure and wrote one at the top and one at the bottom of a piece of paper. Then I went, with some help, and listed a few smaller events in between. Then I noticed where in the story there was stuff lacking and focused on figuring out what the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
I know, I should have posted this at the beginning of the week but since I left for Florida I forgot. I want to apologize for not responding if you tagged me!!!! I haven’t been online a lot so…
Anyway, see you guys when I get back! -
WarrenLuther04 and
Ingrid are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
The fledgling Artist started the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
Does anyone have any general advice about brainstorming? I often get random ideas and will write them down. And the result is SUPER slow world building/plot/characters. Its happening, but super slow!
And I realized why. Because what I do isn’t brainstorming it’s inspiration.
So my question(s) How do you sit down and make yourself figure stuff out,…[Read more] -
Ben Powell replied to the topic New Topic: Is this okay? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart I like it. This seems very well written. I would gladly read more. 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Random prompts:
- Write a comical poem about writing a comical poem
- A giraffe in Kansas
- Sporks
- The War of the Frogs
- Flying roses
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing ooh well you’re in for a treat! It starts out a little slow.. And I was highly skeptical of the whole ‘pick the plot’ thing.. But James Riley knows his stuff. 😉 It gets sooo good! *giggles*
AAGH! I cannot STAND FOWEN! He made me SO ANGRY at the climax of Hidden chapters! *cries* He hurt my baby!! *cradles Owen* -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thanks for reviving the topic!
Unfortunately, I’m clueless on @rochellaine ‘s quote. 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Wow. I’m a bit dizzy from trying to keep track of seventeen people! XD Well done once again.
-
Grace H. replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Great post! I don’t know anything about Aethasia (*braces myself for any and all horrified reactions*) but it’s impressive how many people you are, and will continue to be, juggling about. Can’t wait to see the next part! 😀
- Load More
