@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Not again… @jenwriter17
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter I am using a tablet, so until we can get access to our computer again, I can’t copy and paste anything. 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, are you wanting to be tagged again? Maybe you can get @ariel-ashira to 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira and
Daeus are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Well, you and @seekjustice could make a topic for your WIPs, that way we’d have a place to discuss them if we wanted.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Love him, love him, love him. That cane. It’s just perfect. Thank you!!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, all! There’s a giveaway going on with storyembers.org. I just entered, and they gave me a link to share with friends. I was wondering if anyone wanted that link (via email, cuz I have your email from you requesting access to my google docs). Just lemme know! 🙂
@rochellaine @skredder @jane-maree @seekjustice-
I’m not sure what Storyembers is, so I don’t know? 😀 Could you explain a little more?
-
It’s a place kinda similar to Kingdom Pen, helping Christian writers write for Christ and write well. Though I don’t think it’s just for teens. Josiah is editor-in-chief there 🙂 The giveaway is for two K. M. Weiland books, Daeus’ Show Don’t Tell course, The Christian Imagination book, and one or two others I forgot 🙂
-
-
I’m not sure if I should. I already entered the giveaway using the email I use all the time and I don’t use my gmail account for anything. It feels kinda like cheating entering with two different email accounts.
-
@skredder Oh I see, that’s understandable 🙂
-
-
It’s not actually open internationally so D: I’m just sitting over here watching you guys and cheering. 😛
-
@jane-maree aw, sorry about that! 🙁
-
-
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @skredder I guess it’s more famous than I thought… o.o Oops…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No, it’s not from Hunchback of Notre Dame. I’ve never read the book either. And I’m afraid that I don’t know either of those quotes.
And, yes, Short Circuit 1 and 2 are really funny, but there is quite a bit of bad language. Oh, and in the second one he changed his name from Number 5 to Johnny 5.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I fixed it. *sheepishly flourishes picture*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, about all ten of my tries just disappeared when I tried posting. And yes, where should we post the links?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
I just realized his green coat has no sleeves. *facepalm*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Here’s Peder! I tried to give him an umbrella, but I don’t know how to draw a folded umbrella, so he got a cane thing with a swirly whatsit on it. 😛 *pulls picture out from under my cape with a flourish*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh, sorry, I never saw your posts! I guess they did disappear….
You mean where would we post the links?
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
So, is there a particular forum in which I may post book covers and story ideas that accompany them? Only IDEAS. If one of you wants to “buy” a cover at low cost the idea is your own.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ooh, yay! here’s some prompts
Bananas in pajamas (did anyone else watch that show?)
Flying penguins
Baby donkey who thinks he’s a dog
A moose ball (ball as in dance; I had to get you back for the one you gave me 😉 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Yes! You’re right. 😀 I actually have never seen Short Circuit 2, but I’ve seen Short Circuit 1, and my brother showed me the clip of the bookstore from Short Circuit 2 which contains that quote. 🙂 Isn’t Number Five so cute?
@dekreel @anyone-else-reading-this I would recommend you use a filter if you watch those movies, since th…[Read more]
- Load More

