@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And to anyone who’s on here right now, can I have some more prayers for those two friends and their families? I’m checking in with them to see if they can make it to my church Sunday for Easter. 🙂
Thanks all!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 No problem! 🙂 Okay. That makes sense.
@rochellaine What instruments do you play? (@jenwriter17 too). I play piano, and am attempting to learn violin.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 While I love performing, as long as I am sure I know what I’m doing, when I am uncertain of the audience or of whether I have my piece polished I get that very same dizziness. My head gets hot, and if I’m playing an instrument instead of singing I have to focus on my hands. So I totally understand! I’ll be praying that you are ab…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, that makes sense 🙂
I enjoyed your blog post today, by the way
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay. Wow…. 😮 I rarely stay up that late.
Oh, yeah. When you have people in different hemispheres it can be kinda difficult to catch them. 🙂
I’m on whenever I find the time, which will drastically decrease as spring break ends and school starts up again. 😐 Ah well. I should still be on KP on the weekends though…. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thank you so much for the prayers! I appreciate it so much 🙂
I usually don’t perform this much, it’s just the busiest performing season I guess
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper You can do it! 😀 If you were going to the Realm Makers conference in July (it’s in St. Louis), then you’d get a couple agent sessions 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sorry for the VERY late reply, but I totally forgot to check my notifications. o.o Sorry…
Oh, okay. Yup…. *accepts ice cream* *eats ice cream* Unfortunately, no. I was homeschooled for three years, 3rd to 5th grade, then went into public middle school.
Yup. As of now, at least! 😉
Thanks! It’s my dog, Goldie. (Great name,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 You’re right, I’m in Eastern time, but when I say late at night…I mean 12:00-3:00 a.m. 😮 😀 I stay up really late…
That’s also because that’s the time Seekjustice is usually on because it’s afternoon for her in Australia. If you go take a look at Writers’ Corner you’ll see where we talk into the “wee hours of the mo…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hello! In my opinion, NO prayer request is pitiful. 🙂
Ohh…performing. Background music. Piano. I get nervous too when I perform, and I’m an extrovert! One time I was performing and my fingers felt like they were frozen and I messed up in the tenth measure. 😐 Yay.
Ooh. Six pages of music. That’s hard to memorize. Dang…you…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh you’re going to try to get a contract with an agent or publisher?!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yay! editing what?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @alia @catwing Anyone writing with me? 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Thank you! (But some parts are probably better than others… I just don’t know which one. I think I like this one best right know. Cuz Riddlewit.) 😉
Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question at the present time because: I have no idea. Whatsoever. 🙂
@sam-kowal 😀 Me too. 🙂 Thanks!
@dekreel That’s fine. I got really confused.…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi all. This seems like such a pitiful prayer request and I hate to bother y’all.
My family organizes an art competition every year, and every year I play the background music on the piano. Guys, I get SO NERVOUS ABOUT THESE THINGS! I am such an introvert and I hate performing of any kind. I remember one year being so nervous that I felt like I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Oh are you saying you’re wanting one of us to write one of your ideas?
I’ll tag some more people so they know about this @dragon-snapper @dekreel @kaya-young @seekjustice @ingridrd @warrenluther04
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart I may have already said welcome elsewhere but………WELCOME! 😀 This is the bestistest place in the universe! 😛
I’m here too if you have any questions about the site 🙂
I read your post where you said you were considering “never writing again.” I just wanted to tell you to NOT GIVE UP! I will always remember this quote “professionals…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yes, I’m doing it this time ’round. 🙂
-
Kaymart started the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Since I started writing at 16, I’ve had numerous ideas for stories. In novels, novellas, novelettes, and short stories. Most of them are what I deem lost causes, but I still want them written. Maybe someone here…?
They are all biblical stories in my mind. I’m steadfast in that much.
If you think you might be interested please let me know. Thanks.
-
Kaymart replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
My memory is pretty bad, so forgive me if I repeat things. Even in the same day sometimes. It really bugs my parents, too.
If you want to see a few of the book covers I’ve made you can visit my website at [ krltalk.witnesstoday.org ]~ did I already share the URL with you? 🙁
- Load More
