@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@Alia Wellll…I don’t know calligraphy myself (I wish. It doesn’t look hard at all and I love handwriting, I just haven’t taken time to learn it.), but Kate learned from several different books. I’m pretty sure one of them was just the “manual” of sorts that came with her set, so that was basics at least. Does your set have one? And she went from…[Read more]
-
Lillian Parks replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well amazon prime has 9-12 and my library has all of 1-8 lol also I read the novels and comics. I might love it like crazy
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thanks so much!
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m praying for you. You’ll do great. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I was sure you’d be able to guess at least one of my prompts! They’re both from a certain franchise… 😀 And if you haven’t seen those, you ought to see them right away! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder OHH! Of course it’s from Wrinkle in Time. Arrrgh…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*hugs again* 😊
I’m speaking on hope, from the passage in Romans 5 which talks about suffering producing perseverance and perseverance producing character and character hope.
Thanks for praying. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *receives hugs* Thank youuuuuu! <3
I’ll be praying for you too! Speaking is really hard, at least for me. o.o What are speaking about?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicholerivers03 Wow! *double thumbs up* I love his boots!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03 All that, and I messed up your tag. See above 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicoleriver03 :-O Oh. My. Word. SECOND PLACE?! SECOND PLACE!!!!
*scratches walls* *tackles you with hug*
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHIMSOEXCITEDYOULIKEDAVISONAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I’m sorry I CAN’T STOP SCREEEEEAMING!!!
Okay, I’ll stop. 🙂
What do you like about him? Favorite episodes? Favorite companion?
Oh, wow. And my second favorite Doctor is fourth…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be praying for your performances. *sends encouraging hugs your way*
On the subject though… I’m speaking at my youth group next Friday and I’m sliiiiightly nervous. Could you guys pray that it will go well and that at least some people will be able to take away something from it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I’m going on a hiatus until the end of the school year. Look here 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Don’t worry — I got the email! It’s just not linking to my profile page.
OH MY GOODNESS look at that!! Thanks so much! He looks awesome 😀
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well, I’ll pity the farmer then, for not being able to catch the giraffe. 😀
XD Yes, ‘twould be quite an undertaking to bake bread on your head.
Windshield wipers…sure, I can come up with something!
*goes to think up ideas*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll keep that in mind, thanks 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, see ya later! I was actually going to sign off soon too. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I can’t lay claim to the rhythm, though. It’s in the style of the old-fashioned but beloved limerick. 😀 You said you don’t write poems very often, so if you’re looking to practice I’d suggest you try limericks. They’re possibly the easiest style as to both rhythm and rhyme!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m glad it’s going well. Oh, too bad. 🙁 Sometimes people enjoy reading shorter books, though, since they don’t feel as intimidated by the time it will take to actually sit down and finish them.
Slowly. But I’m actually going to say goodbye now. I might be on later tonight, but I’m not sure. So see you sometime! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Another great poem! I really like the rhythm of it 🙂
- Load More
