@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Topic: Is this okay? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart I like this! I would read more! 😀
And yeah we use Google docs around here all the time, if you’re wanting to post the link to your story. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @kaya-young (if you want to) I have my third chapter ready to read! You don’t have to do spelling/grammar checks, just so you know. 🙂 You probably have to request access.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LjQVVp5BoRrCco9m9ZJQhOTv1V9Yo1W25ztoHu9jF_U/edit
-
Kaymart replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for the invite (@snapper, was it?) but I really don’t understand how this is supposed to work. And I think it’s an old post, anyway? But perhaps I can join in another time.
I’m trying to write in an older novella for Camp Nano this year. it’s actually making some progress, even though it’s a fairly personal story that’s difficult to…[Read more]
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy I’d love to read and give my feedback. I may not have the time for a couple weeks, though. I’ll put it on my to do list. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Wahoo! Piano Guys and The Princess Bride! 😀
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye That’s a good list of authors. 🙂
😀 Actually, yes, BTD is where my username originally came from. I started using it years ago and it’s just kinda stuck. I’m assuming you’ve played the game, because you’re the first one to ask that.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!
You said you like reading mysteries. Have you read the old Nancy Drew books?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard! 🙂
How long have to been playing the piano?
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Welcome to the best (and
strangest) place on the Internet!We always need more Narnia fans! 😉 My personal favorite is The Silver Chair.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Welcome to KP!
It’s cool that you write medieval fantasy. I don’t see too much of that. 🙂
Any favorite authors?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 I really wanna draw her! Maybe later today. *crosses fingers*
And @dekreel I might possibly maybe perhaps try your character too, even though I’m not good at men… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Helloooooo!!!! Since you said you work with horses, I assume you ride them…? If so, do you ride English or Western?? I wish I owned a horse too…*sigh* Anyway, welcome, welcome!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And I shall be of now. I wrote about 600 words though, so yay!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello? Is anyone still around? I am writing.
@seekjustice @rochellaine @any-one-else
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome, welcome @skye! I take it you have stalked these forums enough to know the drill. 😛
Do you have any main songs/collections/sounds that you tend to listen to while writing?
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Things Above looks fabulous, and it’s great how you’re using your writing to serve the Lord 🙂
What are some of your favorite movies?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, by the way, I have no idea where the sabre in Babylon came from. I was just talking with a former KP member once and I mentioned that I liked sabres (In my experience, you Americans spell a lot of things wrong :D) and then I said that I had a sabre from Persia, India or Babylon. I actually have a friend who does own a cavalry…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, good. 🙂 But wait, that’s funny. For some reason I always thought Rain was a few months younger than Chessy! 😀 Haha. So I pictured her as a fifteen- or sixteen-year-old kid. 😛
I’m going to say goodnight now! See you tomorrow hopefully.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
You need not fear, Kendall is 19 and Rain is 18. Kendall is the youngest male member of the revolutionaries, while Chessy is the youngest. And there’s Waif too.
- Load More
