@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice I’ll join the party for a few minutes (aka until dinner’s ready). 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine this is so funny! 😀
wait A BROKEN AIR CONDITIONER?! hmm, I’ll try my best 😉 It might take me a while to write it since I’m so busy, but I’ll tag ya 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Haha, okay then 🙂 I’m looking forward to reading it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey 🙂 I’m struggling a bit too but I have another part to put up on my novel, I think.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @ingridrd @alia @seekjustice I’m still here, attempting to write something, anything, on my western – and failing miserably! 🙁 What do I do when the words just won’t come out of my fingers?
Anyone feel like joining me in (unsuccessfully) writing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Yes, I guess it could be. 🙂 I assumed since the guy wrote them, that they were his ideas of how the world ought to work, but they could be the actual rules and he just discovered them.
Are you writing right now? There are so many people on hiatus right now I couldn’t think who to tag, but I’m on Writers’ Corner and so far have w…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, I’m writing! Does anyone want to join me?
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice @wait…who else is not on a hiatus? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I pictured the Rules of Fate as more of someone’s silly idea of what they should be, or what generally happens as a sort of “poetic justice,” not some actual rules of the universe. @valtmy is that correct?
By the way, I thought it was very funny and cute. 🙂 I like it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Is there anything in particular about the 1700s and 1800s you like?
My favorite period is even more modern history: American, from about 1900-1970.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sweet! Can’t wait to read it! I just requested access. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ I used to play, but it’s been a long time since I’ve even tried to play.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here’s part 3. 🙂
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vhngZCcRJ3KqsR5pyyydZAe4dvSNaWav70v5JnrTqwo/edit?usp=sharing
If you thought the other two parts were adorable, then the ending to this one will knock your socks off. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey there! I’m a little late to the party…sorry about that!
I’ll be everyone has already asked you the cool questions, too…ugh.
Well, here’s one–d’you play any instruments?
-
Alia replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy, I don’t have time now, but I will later
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
hey there! Glad you could join us.
Most people ’round here think of nice, book related questions to ask, but here’s a few generic ones…
Favorite color?
Left-handed or right-handed?
Do you play an instrument?
Welcome to KP!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Here is Lillian!!! She was super fun to do. 🙂

-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Welp. I got brave and decided to try Toby. Hope you like him!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 For you, my friend, a poem on Flying Penguins
Flying penguins are so rare
That sooner would a cow with hair
As purple as your mother’s dress
Be seen than such, I do confessFlying penguins are so strange
Giraffes on open Kansas range
Would be quite common, normal things
Compared to penguins with real wingsFlying penguins cannot b…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Thank you for posting these ideas! I’ll keep them all in mind when I finish my current project 🙂
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Everyone, just so you know, the Jerry Jenkins writers guild is open for registration, and only until Friday! I have been in this guild for several months and it has SO MUCH STUFF! and by that I mean webinars, master classes, two courses, and more. When I signed up, it was over $300 dollars a year, and I’m not sure what the price is now. Just go to…[Read more]
- Load More

hah, I forgot to tag people! @dragon-snapper @dekreel @rochellaine @catwing @seekjustice @jane-maree @warrenluther04