@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yes!!! Â Can I be a character!!!?? Â You can look me up in the Character Search Corner like Sam mentioned, or I can rewrite everything here if you want me to.
And Im only scared of dragons until I get to know them.  I was scared of Snapper at first, but not anymore.  🙂
@sam-kowal Thank you for tagging me! Â It would’ve been trag…[Read more]
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens Welcome! I LOVE Beauty and the Beast retellings, and your’s sound pretty unique! I have two of them in the back of my head myself. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus *sniffles* It was an awesome gif too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, maybe someday. (You know, like when gifs start working for you.)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x HA, I was hoping you’d get that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus my luck says this gif won’t work, but here you go anyway.

Awesome stuff. You should, like… I don’t know, do a course on it or something. XD
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh! Well, if you want, you can take it here: 16personalities.com (I think that’s the right one…)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens Welcome to the bestiest place in the universe! 😀
What are your other WIPs about? -
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Character Development Methods in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Here you go! 🙂 https://storyembers.org/resources/
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus
Thanks for sharing with the rest of us. 🙂 I really like how you said, “A good story should teach you as you write it.” -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Awesome! Tagging some more people so they know about this!
@seekjustice @jane-maree @kaya-young @rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @alia
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when a conversation with your family goes like this (after watching a well-written show):
My brothers: “I love this show! It’s so cool!”
Me: “Yes, the backstory is really awesome and their story/character arcs are very good. So is the character development. The writers of this show did a good job with the plot.”
My…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
*blinks* Wow, five WIPs? That’s nuts. You’re insane, dear…which is a good thing if you’re gonna survive ’round here. 😉
…I didn’t mean for that to rhyme, it just did.
Anyway, my name’s Elizabeth! I’ve been on the forum for a year now! I’m an INFP/INTP mix, do you know your MBTI type? Happy to meet ya!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I volunteer as tribute.
er…I’m sort of obsessed with MBTI types, and am proud of the fact that I’m a hybrid type (INFP/INTP) and I’m also a superhero. I can fly. So…yeah.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
…wow.
There’s a lot here, so I’ll analyze it a bit later (when I have time), but thank you so much for this, Daeus! I’ll get back to you soon, and once I plan out the story (and where exactly the gospel elements fall in it) a bit more, I’d love to get your take on different parts and pieces of it, if that’s okay?
Thanks again. @daeus
-
Daeus started the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi friends,
@that_writer_girl_99 asked me how I include the gospel in my stories without sounding cheesy. I figured I’d share my thoughts publically here so we can all participate in this discussion.
First of all, let me point out that this isn’t a dissection of the large topic of theme — this is just one part of that. Theme is about more than…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x More KP stories?
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! 😛
If you have room for a steampunk horse, I’d love to be a character 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice
Wow! That’s so encouraging to hear that you like it! I was kind of reluctant to even ask you about your opinions on retellings just because I wasn’t sure what you would think about my idea.“(Especially if Prince John was trying to take over England and crush all opposition, while the sheriff is trying to catch Robin and John is…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I think it would be cool if you could fit my turtles in somehow.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x You can use me if you wish (I’ve been mentioned before as a droid), but by all means you don’t have to.
I’m sure your story will be great!
- Load More
