@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello people! I’m here for a bit. Does anyone want to join me? @seekjustice I know it’s Sunday, but you’re sometimes here to talk… 😉
Any Americans around here? @sam-kowal @jenwriter17 @whoever-else-that-I-can’t-remember (and who is not on hiatus!) 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, and Sam? Who is Giarstanornarak who is trying to melt the chair?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you! It really fits my current situation. Thats what inspired it. 🙂
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice sorry I took so long to reply.
I’m still struggling with everything. Adjusting to a ‘new life’ is just messing with my brain bad.
Thanks for your prayers.
@rochellaine oh no! Prayers! 💕
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yaaaaaaay! 😀 I am so excited about this, but I probably won’t get to it until Monday.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Rochellaine Oh, yikes. I’m still praying for you people. Hope everything turns out well.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@SeekJustice Awww, you’re the sweetest. I really am trying to reorganize my time so I can pop in here more often. (yeah, yeah, I know I keep saying that, but never actually do it… IT’S GONNA HAPPEN SOON, WORLD.) Life has been somewhat crazy recently, and it’s difficult learning how to manage time in a… manageable fashion. Yeah. *glowers at all…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Meant to tell you, I’m praying everything goes well with that situation, too 🙁
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😉 Thanks for sharing that. It’s easy to connect with feeling lonely or despairing, and it’s great how the song pairs such with the power of God
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks 😀 I have a few tunes but those are usually the hardest for me
Great job on ‘Home’ by the way. I really enjoyed reading that 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @skredder @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
I have updated the google doc again, and thus ends part 1. Enjoy!
-
Kaymart and
Daeus are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, here’s one I wrote called “Home”.
verse 1
Wherever God has me, I will be home
Wherever I find myself, I’ll make it home
And as the winds that blow take me to places far and wide
I’ll find a home whetever I find you.
chorus
Home is not a building or a place
Home is a feeling of knowing you belong
Home is…[Read more]
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you very much, @Daeus (your name can’t be highlighted?)
-
Kaymart posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Who is in charge? As in who handles member disputes and questions and such?
I need to know when I signed up. My bad memory is in effect right now because I forgot to write it down! -
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Sorry I never responded! I’ve been really sick.
I LOVE HER SO MUCH THANK YOUUUUU!
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
So far in the Realm Makers conference fund: $88.15
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
So far in the Realm Makers conference fun: $88.15 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
And @epicaddie2, I don’t know if that tag failed for my picture of Lillian or something (or if you are on a hiatus??) but I figured I’d tag you again just in case. 😉 Scroll up for my drawing of Lillian.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Hey, since it looks like @notawriter has got you covered (and since I have very limited time right now), I probably won’t be able to draw Rendon for you…at least not anytime soon. This is a really busy time for me! So sorry!! 😢😢😢😢
- Load More
