@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops @alia
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey!I’m writing and reading the results of the better books survey
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ali Yeah, I know what you mean. Although you are an encouragement to me. Sometimes when I feel like being impatient with my sisters I will think, okay, Alia has even more sisters than me and she survives.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, @seekjustice, you writing?
anyone?
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira…I think my sisters would disagree
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia You have such a sweet attitude.
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, its fine. not having me in it means that you could mention others.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry it didn’t mention you. 🙁
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Glad you liked it. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
okay apparently the doesn’t want to tag…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter, glad I was able to help
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @sam-kowal, @seekjustice (I don’t know what time it is for you…)
anyone writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, thanks
@ariel-ashira, Home was really good
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, brava! Brava! Encore!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Ooookay! Now I underSTANd. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😉 Yep, that’s his full title. The ‘orna’ in the middle is an honorific in dragon language. Or so he tells me
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 Good!
Also, is Giastanornarak Stan’s full name?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 EPICNESS
XD Those are hilarious. I don’t think I’ve ever been the subject of a Kapeefer poem. Stan is positively ecstatic
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @notawriter Thank you! 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Great work! 😀
- Load More
