@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal But be warned, I might change it if I think of something better.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Then I shall take your suggestion and apologize for making you wait! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool! Sounds like fun.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I love Daeus’s Turtles!
Well, sort of left. In reality, he walked about ten feet and opened up his book again. I watched as the turtles began to slowly follow.
😀 😀
My family thinks I’m crazy. My sister says, “What are you laughing about?” and I say, “Daeus’s turtles,” and she’s like, “Oh. Okay….”
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira No, because I’m done with your signature! I’ve been waiting for it to load since… it’s been in existence. Hmmph.
😛 No but actually… would it say ‘I am only afraid of dragons til I get to know them!’ ?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira haha, yeah! thank you 🙂
This summer I’m planning on saving up $$$ for a ukulele, but I cannot wait! I play guitar and piano, and I wanted to try another instrument. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Would you like to guess what my signature would say if it ever loaded? 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, if Dekreel likes it you better change it back or she might scream in your face. 🙂 I like your horse too!
Do you play the ukulele?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Actually I got your email from an update on your western novel. 🙂
Also…why do you call yourself Rochellaine? Did you make it up?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha, I thought people would start noticing 😉 I just have this obsession with ukuleles right now. Don’t worry, I’ll probably change it back when Dekreel comes back from her hiatus, cuz she loves my steampunk horse so much.
I actually don’t know how to make a crying emoji, sorry 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbas13x Oh no not the raspberry sun!!! Great part! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira No, not exactly. I was just pretty confused because I never use my iCloud email for anything on KP, and didn’t know where you would have gotten it. 😛 Also, I thought the stuff on my website was sent from the Wix web managers, since someone told me my blog updates weren’t sent from any of my addresses but from somewhere else. So…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Wha…??? Where is the steampunk horse???!!!
How do you make a crying emoji?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
I can go to view, and see who sent it at what time and stuff. :P. Sorry…was it supost to be private?
Just wondering, of course.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x This is awesome! *shrieks in laughter* I love Daeus’s turtles! : D
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Nice!
Daeus walking his turtles was amazing. *Chuckles* 😀 -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x That was cool! What happened to the raspberry sun? That is truly concerning! 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I love it! Also Ezi is cute. I want a griffin.
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
