@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira That sounds like him. 🙂
I just noticed our profile pictures are looking the same way. Neat? Not neat? 😀 -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you! Â I agree!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
I personally don’t see a problem with it, but I will say that I see a destinction between non-Christian music and Popular music. I don’t listen to pop music because I don’t see it as uplifting, encouraging, God-honouring or entertaining, but I do listen to a lot of non-Christian music, such as musicals, because even when they aren’t…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing 😀 Yeah, it was Sam Kowals idea to say that I am not that afraid of dragons.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Perhapss I can make sense of half asleep writings because I have experience writing them. 😛
Will you look at that you signature finally loaded. XD -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing *nods back* Â thank you. Â Your a good friend! Â To make sense of me when I am half asleep.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira *nods* Indeed.
I think it makes sense. 🙂 -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Neat! Ashira is the hebrew word for “I will sing”.  Ariel means “lion of God” or “hero”, and I think it might be hebrew too but I am not sure.  I like it for a pen name!  I wouldn’t mind if it was my real name, although I like my name Esther really well!  Yeah, I wanted a pen name though because anyone can look ar KP. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x The turtles. I love it! XD I second want @supermonkey42 said.
What happened to beautiful raspberry sun?! 0.0 -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wow. Â Those are some wise conclusions on some biblical study. Â Thank you for sharing with me! Â I will keep all these in mind, and maybe do some further search on my own on this subject.
I am talking about lyrics, not the way the music is played.  I have my own definite convictions on how music should be played. 🙂
Thank you so much!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, that’s interesting. I thought I had set it up so the emails would be sent from my website email address. I’ll have to check it out. Thanks! 😉
Okay, so I don’t want to use my real name for most internet stuff, just like most of the people here. That’s mostly for privacy, because literally anyone can see what we post her…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I like what @sam-kowal said about how a person can do his work for God in any walk in life. That said, of course I also believe there is such a thing as bad music, and bad lyrics, which a Christian shouldn’t sing. I know some people believe you should only sing hymns, some believe you should only sing Psalms, some believe you can s…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thats an interesting consideration. Â Do you think that could influence or impact those people toward God, you mean?
Wonder what @rochellaine would think? Â I value everyone’s opinion highly, especially when it is backed up with the Bible.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Maybe it doesn’t, but I think if you’re singing some popular songs that people like, and others that are directly Christian, you might get people who would normally not listen to Christian songs to move on to those, from your other songs. That’s just my ideas though 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes… I believe it is
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 Ha, ha!  Thanks.
Is “epic”your favorite word?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, @sam-kowal ! Â I think you have a good point! Â Still, how would it glorify God to sing songs like that? Â Wouldn’t it just praise yourself?
I don’t know.
And yeah, your right about copyright jazz.  I was just useing that as an example. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hmm… really, I can’t say that I know the answer. Ultimately, I think you should do what you feel God is guiding you to do, since He knows what is the ultimate best.
Personally, I think it’s okay, though. You can still do something for the glory of God in my opinion that isn’t related to religion/spiritual music, because other…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 That is pretty epic. I love how you added the ‘It finally loaded’ XD XD
ok. you are perfectly free to change it once the next section loads
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, Keepers!
Okay, I have a question I have been thinking over for some time. Â But I still am not sure.
Is it alright for a christian singer who wants to glorify God to sing songs like “My Heart Will Go On”, which are not bad, but not christian either. Â Or if I was to record an album, should IÂ not sing them on there, but just sing them al…[Read more]
- Load More
