@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice (Nevermind. I should know by now to leave 5 mins to decide.) Alright then!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jess-penrose @seekjustice Ending at :26 works for me.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Does that one work for you both?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice
Alrighty then ;P. In that case that makes it easy to work out when from and to.:16-:26 ?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Sure! Maybe then I’ll get some writing in. 🙂 How long?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, mate 😉
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing AH! THAT’S WHO YOU ARE! I just got an email saying that you were resolving comments and ahhhh, that makes sense now. xP
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Sure! Uh, you are Aussie, yeah?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @jess-penrose @rochellaine
Would anyone like a word war???
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice It has. 🙂
@jesspenrose welcome! I’m finally going through those notes you left me. XP
@rochellaine *laughs* Oh that’s hard. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Hi! I’m attempting to convince myself to decide to write… 😛
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Yo. I’m here and writing!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh yeah!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Catwing cool! Its been ages since I’ve seen you 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m editing Finding Secrets. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder @alia @Rochellaine @anyone
I’m writing? Would anyone like to join me?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, double neatness!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x YAY! If you need more details tell me. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Unfortunately my character has stolen my next part. Thanks Kay.
Part Six
In Deep Waters (Hello, reader people :P)/I could’ve done better./ I stared at the old bearded man lying motionless on the ground. His friends watched where the Catwing and narrator had vanished. /The doctor was a nice touch. But this death is too dull and failable./ A…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Definitely neat! Â And we both drew them, too. Â Even more neat.
- Load More
