@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira We haven’t seen Jesus yet, but I’m pretty sure we have tickets to go sometime this year. I’m sure it’ll be amazing. We made the intentional decision not to see Samson, because the whole story is basically about him sinning constantly with Delilah and a whole bunch of other things, so we didn’t think it was something we’d like to s…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I am crazy about S&S! Â Yeah, we talked about this before! Â I have four or five of thier soundtracks. Â Have you guys seen Jesus??? Â I hope we can see Samson, but since we are moving I don’t know if we will. Â Our grandparents have taken us to see Moses and Th Miracle of Christmas. Â Both were amazing!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodness! I just realized… @seekjustice Have I ever recommended Sight and Sound Theatres to you? If I haven’t I really can’t believe myself.
@ariel-ashira Thanks for reminding me! Sight and Sound is great! You live in Missouri, right? That means you’re near the Branson theater. We’ve already talked about this, haven’t we? On your i…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Completley! Â Most all my CDs are from musicals and S&S because its the best music I can find.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I also agree with what @seekjustice said about popular music. The only reason I mentioned popular music in my list was because I couldn’t think of a good name for the other genre, which would probably best be just called “Oldies.” 🙂 There may be some popular music that is good, but it is very hard to find, and I certainly w…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine yeah, my dad is tired of me changing the scenes. Me too. XP bye!
-
Catwing posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @jess-penrose @daughteroftheking
I’ve been thinking about changing the VR scene in the first two chapters. Perhaps to just a ‘playdate’ with them sword fighting (because I want to have sword knowledge before they go on their quest), obstacle course, or something like that.
What are your opinions? -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Its a lot of fun, because I can make up so much of it while still having guidelines. Â Like the people are really a mix of mongolian, russian, arab, and the tribes by the Caspian like the Rebu. Â @rochellaine @catwing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, that sounds like a really cool story!
@catwing Ugh, I’ve had to change way too many scenes in my writing, and usually found it very annoying. 🙂
But I’m going to go now, so goodbye, and happy writing to both of you!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comics in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton Calvin and Hobbes! Of course. Other than that, I am sadly lacking in comic knowledge.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira oooohh…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! I am figuring out some sub plots for my story “My Blood for Yours”. Â It is set in what is modern Kazakhstan during 1200-1300ish B.C. and the time of the judges in Israel. Â The land was mostly waring nomads,and I am making a crazy story out of some feuding tribes. Â And bringing God into it. Â I have a made up character named Jet…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Slowly… Trying to show more. But I may end up changing this scene.
@ariel-ashira Welcome! -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hi! What are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine@ catwing I am writing right now too, though I don’t know how long.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Hello! I’m here. Editing/writing my western.
How’s it going?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @alia
I’m here editing, earlier than usual. 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose No, you haven’t told me about passive voice yet. 🙂
@seekjustice That’s good to know I’m not alone. 😀
- Load More
