@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Well, they were discussing icecream in a roleplay. Right now, two of my characters are trying to convince someone that my MC is not trying to poison his wife.
I don’t know if your characters would like my story, but if they came to me I might just wrap them in blankets. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder My characters are frowning while yours are eating chocolate? I’m afraid my characters are going to go on strike until they get better treatment. Maybe they’ll try to escape and enter your story instead. From one writer to another, you wouldn’t give them asylum, would you?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine You can do it!! 😀
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with “phrowning.” It took me about fifteen times to spell the word “chocolate.”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I don’t know, but there must be something wrong. I just tried to spell “frowning” with a “ph”!
What do you think of the word “phrowning?” 😛
I’m going to try my utmost to rescue Uncle Bill today. Everything else is lining up all right, so I think I can do it!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Don’t quite know yet, I just started. How’s it going with you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I’m still here. 🙂
How’s it going?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Are you still on? I can write for a little bit.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @alia @skredder I’m writing! Does anyone want to join me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I, Rochellaine, call thee, Jen, to meet me in the field of battle in a war of words. Come out, thou inventive typist, and we shall see who will be the conqueror and who shall be the conquered.
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens I don’t know. I guess I thought it fit him.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I went to sleep pretty quickly last night so I didn’t get your tag until this morning.
Oh my goodness, you quoted my book! Haha.
I still can’t believe you like Raelyn. It makes me so utterly happy because she’s one of my favorite characters in my head – possibly my favorite character – and I don’t know if I’ll be able to portray h…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
leavin’ now….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
whoopsy……..I mean ‘wowly-wow’ I messed up your tag 😛 @rochellaine
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaien ‘Kay! (I said “‘kay” cuz I thought of Raelyn 😉 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, will do! See you tomorrow! (hopefully)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Actually, I can write a little longer 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine What? 300 in five minutes?! O.O
yup, central time. I’m not sure what time I’ll be on though. Why don’t you just tag me when you’re on, and I’ll see if I can war?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah…SeekJustice once told me that her record for five minutes was 300 words!!!! 😮
Yes! 😛 Hopefully tomorrow. What times will you be on? Are you in Central time? I’m in Eastern.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Ooh, okay then, a challenge? 😉 You, me, tomorrow (or Wednesday), word war? 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I know, I don’t know how they write so fast!!!
- Load More
