@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’ll probably be here in about half an hour, if you’ll be here then.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, @skredder, @that_writer_girl_99,
I don’t know if anyone is still writing, but I’m here for a bit
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hi, just saw your prayer request. I’ll be praying as well.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I like to play piano too. Do you have a favorite composer/songwriter? I really like Bach, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Mendhelson (probably not spelled that way), and (ones currently living) Helen Jane Long, Ludovico Einaudi, Brian Crain, and Dylan Laine (you can find her on youtube 😉 ).
don’t let my profile pic…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hahaha! Hooray!!! 😀
I accept your challenge for a rematch. We shall meet again.
Okay, goodbye! See you later.
@skredder @that_writer_girl_99 are you still here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine OH MY GOODNESS I GOT 330 WORDS! YOU BEAT ME BY THREEEEE!
Congratulation, worthy opponent. But this isn’t the last you’ll see of Jenwriter17! 😉
That was fun. I have to go now though, bye! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 333 words. 🙂 I bet you beat me again.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine okay!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I think so? @skredder
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I think at least a comic would be fine, since that actually has a story. I don’t know about artwork. But sometimes people come here just to chat with other people who are really writing. I did that with SeekJustice on Sunday, since I don’t write on Sundays, but it was Monday for her in Australia and she asked if we could chat while sh…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I AM READY!
ten minutes again?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Whoops! Sorry. Yeah, a guy thinks my MC might have been trying to poison his wife. Literally all my MC was trying to do was get the wife a bowl of soup because she’s sick. My poor MC.
I’m glad yours gets a blanket.
@that_writer_girl_99 Heyo! Good to see you!
I’ve got a question for y’all. If someone is drawing, either an art piece…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hiya @skredder!! I’ll be writing for a bit.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh oh! I see. In your first post about this you said
trying to convince someone that my MC is not trying to poison his wife.
That could be read two different ways, and I read it to mean that the MC was a man accused of poisoning his own wife. 😛 The “someone” they were trying to convince could be the police or something.
Don’t wo…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, to prove she didn’t poison it. At least, there were two people defending her. That was nice of them I think.
Yeah, your MC needs a blanket.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry, I didn’t see you tagged me until now! If you give me about 15-20 minutes I think I can word war (I’ve just gotta sharpen my pen and polish my armor for battle) 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I’ve been getting distracted too. 🙁
To prove he didn’t poison it?
My MC is about to have a nervous breakdown.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Better, slower than I’d like (distractions), but not too bad. My MC is eating the “poisoned” food right now.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Haha. No, I guess my characters wouldn’t like to enter your story.
However, if they did, you would let them?! How could you? 😛
Well, it’s been a little longer now, so I can ask you “how’s it going?” and you might have an answer this time. 😉
-
itisastarrynight posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
Haven’t been active due to the fact I haven’t been doing any writing recently. Focusing more on other things I spend time on. Though I would love to write my story, I think I am not going to focus on being a writer anymore. I don’t think it’s for me. 🙂
- Load More
