@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, It’s not my fault. I’m a writer. Besides, half the fun is torturing both the readers and characters by torturing and killing your characters
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh…..good point *bites nails with worry*
I think it’s hilarious @alia was encouraging you to kill someone (a character) 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, *grabs chocolate and pizza* think I’m set now
@rochellain, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia I DIDN’T give away a spoiler! I just said he’d been found. I didn’t say he was rescued. How do you know if he’s okay or not? Maybe he was dead when they found him!
@alia What a cut! 😛 I guess that’s a reasonable reputation, though. I couldn’t kill Uncle Bill. But I’m planning on getting my courage up to kill at least so…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes, that’s true 🙂
*gives you chocolate and pizza*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, it wasn’t as though @rochellaine was going to kill him off.
I think I need mental support
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine ………um…………did you just give away a SPOILER?!
But, anyway; hurray for Uncle Bill! 😉
@alia Oh wowly-wow! O.O
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, way to go uncle Bill!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, *sweats*. I’m working on Decisions, writing a blog post, working on a speech for my mom, and getting distracted with teaching myself Hindi
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia @ariel-ashira @skredder @seekjustice I have an announcement to make! Uncle Bill has been found!!! Congratulate him, since he’s been waiting for this moment for a long time. 😀 😀 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m working on my dystopian WIP. how ’bout you?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17…sequel??? dang I’m really far behind
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Actually it’s the sequel, When Infinity is Empty. But, sure, no spoilers *zips mouth* 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, what are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m surprised Ariel-ashira was the only one to notice my changed profile pic 😉
anyone else wanna write? @ariel-ashira @ingridrd @skredder @kaya-young @sam-kowal
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, I’m back
Jen, is that the Stars fill Infinity one? if it is…no spoilers please. My mom has banned all free reading until I catch up on my school list, so I haven’t even started part 1
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia I’m here! Writing and reading part 2 of Seekjustice’s WIP 🙂 (yes, I’m only on part 2)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, my mom said I needed to do Spanish or French before I write. So I should be back in 15-20 minutes
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well I’m here finally. Are you still here, or are you gone? 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I might be. depends on what I have going on. Just tag me when you return
- Load More
