@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
…181. This is an all time low for me
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine whoo, that was bad. 218.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I just requested access. I may not be able to get to it until Thursday or Friday, though.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine…at least tell me you torture your characters. because that can excuse only one death, as long as the unlucky chosen one is a semi main character or at least a favorite.
@jenwriter17, okay, I’m starting too
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine All good on ten minutes? I’m gonna start then 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia   …
What about the second draft? 😉
@jenwriter17 Well, since Alia’s back, how about we do ten minutes with her? 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, welcome back! ten minutes sounds good to me
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine maybe we can fit in two word wars, one now and another when Alia gets back. is seven minutes okay?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, fine print. once you kill a character there is no going back.
@jenwriter17, I’m back.
how about 10 minutes? or longer if you guys want
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Them?! I said I was considering killing one of my characters. I will never come to your “side of things” as you call it when you speak in such ruthless and careless terms of my beloved characters lives. So there.
@jenwriter17 Great, a word war! How long this time?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia okay, I hope I’ll still be here by then, cuz I’m gonna have to go soon too….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @seekjustice Well, I’ve got chapter 5 here! 🙂
I have a couple questions though: 1) do you like Jax’s POV enough to have more of it? 2) originally my story was set in Japan, so most if not all of the characters’ names are Japanese. Do you think I should change this now that it’s set in…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I have to leave, but I’ll be back in 5-7 minutes
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia YES WORD WARRRRRR!
@rochellaine um, yes, you might want to do that 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine…b…b..but you said you were considering killing them. I thought you were coming to our side of things
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia 😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I am considering grabbing my characters and running for their lives.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, do y’all want to word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, who me? never. and there is absolutely no sarcasm in that statement
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia haha, yeah, I understand. I don’t have many writer friends where I live, so I’m not used to seeing/hearing someone say writer stuff 😉
We’re cruel aren’t we? *strokes cat as I sit in evil chair* *smirks*
- Load More
