@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Goodnight!
@jess-penrose How’s it going?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia G’night!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, @jess-penrose, I’m signing off, gotta go to bed. I was told that 10 is too late to be up writing
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I stalk this topic and read your conversation with someone about it, and for the most part I agreed with you.
here’s the link.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LyH0iRVDp8TNsdi9haoa9KWG3CaQ3UNnPpyW_0vdgXI/edit?usp=sharing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sure thing! Any particular reason you asked me? 😀 (I love the Civil War, but don’t remember if you know that or not…)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia It was going really well today, but now I’m suddenly stuck. Not because I wouldn’t necessarily know what to write, but because I’m feeling a strange apathy. I need to get excited about it again. But right now it’s not going anywhere. 🙁
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, can you read through my speech to make sure that it is correct? it’s on the Civil War. I haven’t written the conclusion yet
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, how’s the Western coming along?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Heyooo!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, welcome
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh yay! That’s good!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jess-penrose Hello! I’m back.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, only 176. Tonight is a bit slow for me it seems. But I did get my characters to safety so there is that
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Done and 422. How’d you go?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, sounds good
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sure thing! Starting now?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, would you like to word war for 10 minutes?
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Ah nice!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, I’m working on getting to chapter 6 of Decisions while at the same time trying to finish a speech on the American Civil War
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Same story as the last few times. Eyes of the Future. Just trying to write a bit more and hopefully I’ll have part one finished by the end of the month. What about you?
- Load More
