@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter I can’t remember if you’re on a hiatus or not, but I thought I’d tag you again just in case you missed this. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 sorry I said I was there then left too. (Just so you know)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Well, I’m going to go now. Thanks for warring with me!
Hope you can figure out the plot hole. (I have a selfish reason, though. I want to read the rest of your book! 😛 )
Goodnight!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
that is exactly how I feel right now. There’s nothing like a plot hole to get your brain active though.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice 😀 😀
Oh, awful plot holes! Have you seen this? 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Not by much though! You did really well 🙂
Not at the moment. I probably will be in a minute though, as soon as I’ve figured out a plot hole.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice You win, as expected. 😉 Good job!
How’s it coming along? Are you still crying? I was just listening to a weepy song before I came on here. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Done! I got 428. How’d you go?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice 395 words done. How about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I know. 🙁
Sure, ten minutes! Let’s go!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh no! Don’t do that! 😛
I’m trying desperately to catch up where I’ve fallen behind on my western. It’s not working. 🙁 Want to have a word war?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Aye, I am. I’m making myself cry. What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice You still here?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Are either of you around for a writing session/word war?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I am leavin’ now 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Cool. 🙂 what genres are those?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Sorry, I asked if anyone was here and then disappeared. 😉 I’ll only be writing for a little bit. What are you working on?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 yep!
- Load More
