@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb, Praise the Lord. I’m glad your cousin is doing good.
hey y’all, I have a prayer request. I started volunteering last week at a physical therapy place that uses horses. sorry, got sidetracked with my excitement over the horse part…
anyways, just pray that I will be a light to those I work with. thanks
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, okay, I suppose we can try to keep her away from killing for a bit longer…
@catwing, lucky, I want a sword. But I only have sisters and I don’t think they’ll get me one.
@rochellaine, @the-others-I-already-tagged, If I disappear in about 20 minutes, I have gone to praise team practice and shall most likely return in about an hour
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Nevada is very far away from me. 🙂 I’m on the East Coast, and it’s nearly on the West Coast. However, I go out there in July or August every year to Lake Tahoe for a conference my law school holds there. *sits back and waits until I can breathe again* You seriously have a map of the US for us on KP? What do you do, put pins in it…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing *gapes at catwing’s brother*. You, sir, are awesome.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Well, I think writers like @rochellaine are an endangered species and should be protected at all costs. after all, what sort of writer does not like killing characters? We should make an effort to preserve those who don’t break our hearts with every book.
Oh cool! We have those in Australia too, but we don’t call them K-9.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, brothers are nice. Mine got me a sword. 😉
@seekjustice I didn’t post last week. Working on something for this week since my HTTYD post isn’t ready. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @seekjustice thanks!
@rochellaine Nope, I went back to Finding Secrets because Firebird was being difficult. I need to edit FS and start on the sequel anyway. 🙂 -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, sounds like a good plan to me
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, poor them. I wonder how much longer @rochellaine can deny that she secretly likes the idea of killing off her characters…?
a K-9 unit is the part of the police force that works with dogs
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes, they would be. What I was saying is that the majority of her characters seem to get themselves killed, so rather than waiting till the book is done and just fading out of her charge like most writers’ characters do, they get suddenly cut off in the middle of the book.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well, as @rochellaine said, they usually get out of my charge when they die. And I still have another book of pain and agony for (some) of them to live through…so I don’t know how they feel about reaching the end of this book.
Rochellaine, what’s a K-9 officer? *squints at map of USA which she has put on the wall since joining KP*…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I personally don’t see the problem with that, but technically, aren’t they out of her charge if she is done writing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia No! SeekJustice’s characters get “out of her charge” when she kills them!!!!
That would possibly be relieving for some, if they were Christians, I guess. Except characters aren’t real, so when they die, they just die. They can’t actually go to heaven.
@seekjustice Go ahead and defend yourself if you like. I’m just stating facts. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I’m actually working on a blog post right now. You have nothing to worry about when you compare your frequency of posts to mine! My last post was nearly a month ago, while yours was only eight days ago.
Well, I do have a cousin who’s a police officer. He’s a K-9 officer, actually, which is pretty cool. But he’s reall…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, congratulations!
Are your characters relived to almost be out of your charge?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
My novel. I’m getting very close to the end and getting a bit teary.
-
Alia replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, Avalon is contemporary Christian, similar style to Casting Crowns, but a bit different. The Getty’s are an Irish couple, they do mostly hymns, but with an added subtle flair, but they do have some of their own stuff. Across the Lands is one of my favorites from them. I put a link below
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, what are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing, yay for you! Here’s some ice-cream and chocolate
(Oh, and I love your collage)
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @ariel-ashira, I’m finally on
- Load More
