@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m on now!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Either of you on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, see you later
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia It’s so frustrating; sometimes the words just won’t come!
Well, I gotta go now. May your writing prosper! 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I got a pitiful 76. couldn’t seem to write
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia ugh, I only got 168 words. I think that’s my record low 🙁
What’d you get?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, alrighty
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sure! Go ahead and start 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, indeed.
wanna word war? 10 minutes?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia yes, it’s all their fault 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, ah yes, youtube and pinterest. how rude of them to always distract us while we are writing.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m working on my dystopian WIP, reading for Skredder, getting distracted by Youtube and Pinterest 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m trying to finish chapter five of my book. and write the blog post for this week. what about you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’ve been there done that with computer problems 🙂
what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m still here. my computer is having problems so if I disappear its probably because of that
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes! Are you still on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Life is Novellas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks so much for your advice, it makes sense. I’ll try to focus more on what my story needs instead of what I want 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
you writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic My Life is Novellas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you! Basically I think everyone else here is right, complexity is pretty much what makes long novels long.
Having said that, my novels tend to be on the shorter side. I love writing novellas and flash fiction and the longest novel I’ve ever written was only 100,000 words (not short, but not…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Cool! I should be able to read it all tonight 🙂
- Load More
