@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Actually no, the paragraph before showed they were separate. Sorry, maybe i should’ve included that paragraph 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh! They’re in the same cell? Now, that’s interesting!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder ooh, nice! Casse is definitely a risk-taking person 😉
Okay, here’s mine:
Jax paced to the lone window in his cell, clenching his jaw. He looked up into the faint grey moonlight, then glanced back over his shoulder at Rin, her back to him. You realize that wasn’t a very smart decision now, don’t you? He wished he could’ve yelled it ac…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sure! I’ll go first.
There were a few times on her way to the armory that she had to climb out a window and hang onto the sill while guards marched passed. Once they had gone by, she pulled herself back into the castle. It was always a risk to do that should a guard outside happen to look up. It was a risk Casse had to take.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder You wanna exchange small snippets of our WIPs? 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sweet!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Yup!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Are you still here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Tomorrow’s fine then 🙂
Okay, bye!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you, Evie!
Um, I don’t know if it was supposed to be today or not. But I can do it tomorrow.
I’ve gotta go now though. Bye and good luck. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Oh, dear, Casse….
Whatever works for you. Was it supposed to be today?
Evie waved a shy hello 😉 She says she likes your profile pic.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Do you want the next part tomorrow?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi, Evie!
Uh, well, at this moment in time Casse is not exactly yelling at the king, but it’s one of those quiet anger things. The king is yelling.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Yeah, I’m nervous and excited at the same time. At first, I wanted to try a literary agent, but this being my first novel that I wrote since getting serious about writing, I wanted to wait a little while.
How’s Casse? 😉
By the way, Evie is here, sharing a bowl of chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips and chocolate syrup with me (we…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 That would be awesome!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Awesome! 😉
I’m working on my dystopian WIP, hoping to finish the first draft and edit before the Realm Makers conference. I hope to get an editor to take a look at it there. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 In that case, I’m here!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder I think so 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m writing notes for school. Does that count as writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @seekjustice @skredder Anyone on for a bit?
- Load More
