@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder I made a collage on Canva, but because I was designing it with pictures that cost money, I can’t download it to post it hear unless I pay for it. But here’s a link, though I’m not sure it’ll work
https://www.canva.com/design/DAC3Ydfw7yo/RuBfL_2d2ZvZmA-ehUWFOg/edit?layoutQuery=collageÂ
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Now I want to make a collage for Aldred! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m sure I did it right, but who knows? Anyway, it was funny. 😛
I wonder if people ever do it on YouTube….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine you writing now? 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 *jumps up and down* 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey people! I’m finally here! 😀
@alia Haha, yeah, I guess that’s reasonable. If Americans are the only ones who do it, someone who’s grown up in Asia wouldn’t be used to it even if you are technically American. 😉
@seekjustice Hahaha!! I wonder if you even did it right? 😛 You had to just guess from my description, but I don’t know how goo…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder I never ended up making one for Takara! tell ya what; gimme a few minutes and I’ll see if I can make one 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, good collages!
I can’t decide which character I like more: Rin or Uma?
Now I’m trying to imagine what a Takara collage would look like. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder here’s some


Well, I think I might finish the book today to tomorrow, so you’ll find out what happens to Uma soon! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Thanks! I seem to recall that you once made a collage for Uma, didn’t you? By the way, I am worried about her!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder I’ll get mine in just a sec…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Wow, that looks awesome! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Found it!

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Cool! lemme see if I can find a collage for my WIP or one of my characters….
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I did make one collage for Casse. Gimme a couple of minutes to find it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder did you make any collages for Clouded Fury? (I love that title, by the way 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice That’s hilarious! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, sounds like the right response. 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, that’s fine then. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira
I just called my brother over and told him I wanted to try an American greeting on him. Then proceeded to demonstrate the handshake hug. His response was literally: “What the heck?!”
- Load More
