@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, right now I’m talking through the Romans Road with her, but after I finish that I was planning on doing what you suggested, just didn’t know the actual name. But it’s hard because while talking to me, she is also talking to the guy she likes, and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that I get second priority right now in her mind
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice No, no! How would I survive?! …oh, yeah…maybe the way my fathers and their fathers before them survived?
Oh by the way, will you please read the Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn books before you listen/watch the musicals? As always, there might be some differences and the books are the ones that are the actual classics.
@alia Have yo…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, whats this I hear about Tale of Two Cites? trying to listen to it without me???
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, thank you and please continue your prayers. She is asking questions, but doesn’t want to make a life changing decision. I believe the Devil is using fear to keep her from seriously considering becoming a believer.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Seriously, someone ought to ban YouTube 🙂
I’m listening to A Tale of Two Cities at the moment 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I am avoiding writing a blog post and watching YouTube videos. 😀 Hooray!
According to Jen’s orders I will ask you, what are you listening to? 😉
@jenwriter17 It’s not Christmas season! 😛 But I love the Boyer Sisters. Haha, thanks for reminding me of them, though. Since they kinda stopped their blog I haven’t thought of the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine thanks! 😉
I have to go now. I’ll leave you and @seekjustice to chat about musicals. 😛
by the way, Rochellaine, I wanted to give you this link cuz I thought you might like this music. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I am sort of working on a blog post and sort of being bombarded by American political things on Pinterest??
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, well, I’ve got plenty of free time. I just don’t spend all of it writing. And when I do write I go slowly, delete scenes, or get distracted. 😉 I hope it all goes well for you, though!
@seekjustice Apparently, yes, I’m still here. 😛 Are you working on anything right now?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I was just having lunch are you still around?
I have never seen a baseball game before. But yes, we are super into cricket over here. (that’s hilarious though! it would irritate us so much!)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Well, my book is turning out shorter than I wanted. And my mom’s is giving me more free time to write because I want to finish it and edit it in time for an editor to look at it at the Realm Makers conference.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I cannot understand how you people are able to write so fast! But congratulations anyway, even though I’m jealous. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I read the post. I’ll be praying too! 🙂
@rochellaine Writing is going well. I’ve been working on the climax of my book today, so my brain is tired. 😉 I’m on the last chapter!!! 😀 *sobs*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Oh, I haven’t heard many of the songs from that one, but I really don’t like it. 😛
Have you read the original book?
@jenwriter17 Hello! Yes, I’m here. How’s your writing coming? What are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m not here, but I want to recruit you in prayer for my friend that I mentioned in my above post
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice anyone still on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, thank you.
(2001 broadway version)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I’m sorry, I didn’t see your post until now. Definitely praying!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Which Tom Sawyer musical are you talking about? There are a couple of different ones. The one I recommended to @seekjustice was the Disney 1973 one, but I doubt that’s the one you were listening to. 😉 So, which was it?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, I’m not actually here, but I’m talking to a friend about what makes someone a Christian (she isn’t one). Any help in explaining it to her would be welcome
and prayer. a ton of prayer
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Apparently not. 😛 But I’m here now. I was at a baseball game. We lost. 🙁
Have you ever seen a baseball game? I know you do cricket instead in Australia. I read a fictional book about an American guy who went to Australia and was friends with some cricket players, but he kept making them embarrassed by yelling “home run!” when…[Read more]
- Load More
