@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I’m sorry, I won’t be able to join you today 🙁
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
still writing
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @seekjustice, @anyone-else
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @seekjustice, anyone writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
go to the last, page, I forgot to tag you with the names
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
lets try this again…@kaya-young
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
and I forgot to actually tag you…@kaya-young
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
My sidekick in my WIP was without a name until March because I wanted one with a meaning. so for the longest time her name was Her
Abigail: A father’s joy
Ellie: Shining light
Jacintha: Beautiful (I don’t know how you feel about the meaning, but I like the name)
Keva: Beautiful child
Lynne: Beautiful waterfall
Orabelle: Beautiful s…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine yeah I know its not Christmas 😜 I was literally humming Christmas songs yesterday O.o
@alia wow okay I’ll keep praying 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Challenge accepted 😀 I definitely will.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, real quick, she is super close to becoming a christian and the devil is working over time to keep her away. please amp your prayers
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Goodnight 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, okay, I have to head to bed now, its past midnight for me.
(Race, Specs, Crutchie!!!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I don’t even know what to say to you right now. @rochellaine Who’s your favourite Newsie?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, I’m innocent! Besides, Race is better than Crutchie. And Specs. Crutchie is number three
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
It’s all right, Crutchie, I still love you. Unlike others *glowers*.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, didn’t I just blame you? don’t you try to turn this back on me 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Poor Jack and Davey and CRUTCHIE!!!! How could you abandon Crutchie????
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, thats what I usually do for Newsies, but then I met you and @rochellaine and suddenly I have a ton of different musicals to listen to. Yep, it is y’alls fault that newsies has been neglected
thank you
oh, and Rochellaine, I have read Tom Sawyer. probably one of my favorite books out there
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Sorry 😀 I basically listen to it on repeat 24/7. 😀 (I’ll be praying for your friend too)
I always read the book before doing any adaptions…at least most of the time 😀
And Pascal’s argument is basically the best thing ever. Not that I’ve ever used it for evangelism, but it’s pretty cool
- Load More
