@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Interesting. I love tweaking names to make them sound more cool. 🙂
It’s going okay. I’m a really slow writer, so there hasn’t been a whole lot of progress made, though I’ve done a bunch of editing.
Is the story you’re working on a book or a short story?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I don’t really care. I’m editing something for SeekJustice right now, so I’ll not be too impatient for yours. I just want you to know that I definitely want to read it when you are ready to let me! 😉
@kaya-young That’s a cool name! Does it have a meaning?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine For sure 😀 Do you want to read the edited or unedited? It shouldn’t take me terribly long to edit it, since I have a deadline driving me on 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder @ingridrd @seekjustice @sarah-anson @warrenluther04 Alrighty everybody, this is the last chapter!!!! *sobs*
I’m not sure if the ending is quite right, so be sure to let me know what y’all think. 😉 When you’re finished reading it, I have some questions I’d like to ask you all if you don’t mind.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Remember, I get to read it when it’s complete! 😉
Yes, I’m working on my western…slowly…
@kaya-young Yay! You’re back! I haven’t seen you around in a while. How’s it going?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Yay! what are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Pretty good. I’m reading over my last chapter before posting it for my beta readers 🙂 I’m not sure the ending turned out the way I wanted it to, so we’ll see what the readers say.
You working on your western?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool! How’s it going? Did you get to the end yet?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Yup, I’m here 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia Whew! I’m finally back! Are either of you writing now?
@seekjustice Hm, that’s a hard question. 🙂 I’ll have to give a qualified answer right now, because my opinions are biased based on my likes or dislikes of the actors portraying the characters in the production I saw. For example, the boy playing Davey was an okay act…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia are you still here?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, @ariel-ashira, @rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @skredder
anyone writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young, i want to, but i’m not sure how
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young, i know right?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, @ariel-ashira, anyone else, y’all on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, you’re leaving me too???
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, see ya. will you be back later?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Yup, but…got to go! 🙂 Break is over because the garage still isn’t finished and it’s going to rain tonight. 🙁 Hopefully we’ll be done soon.
See you later, and happy writing!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia yeah middles can be hard. but I’m sure you’ll pull through victorious! 😉
sorry, but I’m gonna have to leave again 🙁
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, working on your western?
- Load More
