@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Welcome back! working on your western? I’m working on some rewriting of my novella and trying to figure out what to write for the SE contest.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
Aaand I forgot to post a question. Silly brain. 😉 Would your character rather not remember who they are or have awful memories they wish they could forget?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Katie would rather be invisible, and she would probably only be visible to her mom. Brant doesn’t like anyone. 😛 Just kidding, but he would probably still rather be famous. Ogden would rather be invisible, and only visible to his niece, who went missing and he’s been trying to find, because then if someone saw him he would know it…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @seekjustice I’m back! How about you two?
@jenwriter17 Well, I’m here now. 🙂 What are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young Anyone still on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, you’re here early. what time is it for you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not here yet but I will be soonish. I plan on starting a new short story today.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Great! I actually will too, since now it’s time for dinner, so I’m going to disappear for a bit. See you when we both return!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I should be on in 40 minutes or so
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice And apparently I fell asleep on you again last night! 😮 It was probably a good thing, since it was two a.m., but I’m disappointed in myself. I seem to not be able to keep up my old records. 😛
Hello, people! I’m here writing! Is anyone else around? @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @alia @skredder
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Thank you! 😀 I’ll see what I can do about that last fight scene and doing more worldbuilding so it seems like it’s farther in the future. What loose ends specifically were you wanting tied up?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
1. I really can’t decide between Uma and Rin, but I think I’m leaning more towards Uma. She has this mix of child-like mentality with such a quiet aura.
2. Whenever Rin was talking with Takara. I just really loved those interactions!
3. The fight at the end was confusing. I couldn’t envision it and the way it read felt like both…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Sorry, I just realized you said you get access to the last chapters? 🙁 Was there a problem on my end? Do you want me to re-link them to try again?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@warrenluther04 @ariel-ashira @skredder @ingridrd @sarah-anson @seekjustice @whoever else I missed Here’s the questions now that y’all have finished reading my book. Thank you all so very much! Your comments always make me so happy and help me to improve. <3 I’m sorry if I’m posting this and not everyone has finished it yet; I’ve lost track of w…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Thank you letters. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Ooh, where are you going? (if you don’t mind me asking 😉 )
Well, I would suggestion starting by thanking them for their donation, tell them how much it blessed you to have them contribute. Make it personal; people like that. Maybe mention what you hope to accomplish on this trip, then the contributors kinda know what…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow, really?! Thanks for reading it. 😀 😀 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 *wipes sweaty palms on jeans* I just read all the chapters except the last three, which I can’t get access to. Oh man, I just LOVE this! One of the best things I have ever read!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking Okay, great!!! Thank you. 😉
@kaya-young Awesomesauce. Thanks again!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
That’s a strange cat 😀 A very strange cat.
That’s wonderful news. Keep getting better, Uncle Bill 😀
Right now, I’m hopefully editing the first chapter of Stars Fill Infinity….in reality…watching YouTube.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Okay. 🙂 In that case I’ll show you what was distracting me. 😛

Now, isn’t that worthy of causing someone to be distracted?!!
Okay, okay. Back to work. Chara is doing better. I think. Well, anyway, Uncle Bill is doing better! 😉
I’m going to have a couple of questions about your formatting stuff in a little bit. Maybe tomor…[Read more]
- Load More
