@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 The specific loose ends were what exactly happened to her parents, the experiments Takara wanted to run on Rin, and the relationship between Takara and her parents. Oh, also how well Takara knows Taro.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira rewriting my novella and looking through the writing prompts topic to figure out what I’m gonna write for the SE contest. Aaaaaand getting distracted by Youtube and Pinterest 😛
Have either of you tried a pull-through braid before?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi! Whatcha working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m still on! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I couldn’t get access to the last three links for some reason. Sure, you could try re-linking them.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @alia @seekjustice I am on for a little bit, researching ancient Kazakhstan. Anyone still on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I did find quite a few good ones (not retro/vintage though) I would link some for you to see, but they’re specifically for short hair and I know yours is long. Lucky 😉
Yeah there are some really good ones. Maybe once I get passed these writing deadlines, I’ll make some shorts stories for a lot of the others just for fun (including…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia What do you usually sew?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17 , I have to get get dinner, I’ll be back though
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Found any interesting hairstyles?
Great! I’d really love for someone to do a story on my “sacrifice to the sea” prompt, but I think that might be more of a novella size subject than a short story. I hope you find something good, though. 😉 I saw a lot of good prompts there in the first few days people were posting on that to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Thank you letters. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Cool, enjoy your trip!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 BarlowGirl. Their a christian girl band, I think they disbanded in 2012
[(@rochellaine, yeah, I sew a little bit) I know, you asked me yesterday, but I hate not answering]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’m sure it’s nice for your parents to have a writer-daughter to do some editing for them 😉
Hey, that’s a good idea! I’ll go take a look…
@alia I have a 51 page novella. All of it has to be rewritten 🙂
what lyric videos are you watching?
@seekjustice alrighty then, hope some of us will be here 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, HOBBIT! I should get around to rereading those books again
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia it was 9:20am when I got your message, but its 10:15 now. I’m going to have my quiet time and then read my siblings some of the Hobbit and then I’ll be able to write. I’m not sure if any of you will be on then
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I saw that glare, well read it…but same difference!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, my distractions are lyric videos…
how much rewriting do you have to do?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nope, not working on my western. 😛 I’m trying to do some updates and editing on my parents’ books. I hope your brainstorming goes well! Why don’t you run through the old Writing Prompts topic and see if you get any ideas from there?
@alia Hi! No, no…glaring at YouTube is kind of the opposite of what you should do if you’re try…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia welcome back! oh, yes, I am very much being distracted by youtube right now (hair tutorials) 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, I’m here…kinda *glares at youtube*
- Load More
