@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine It is 12:44 here, and yes I am up late! I have to go now, but yes I was researching. Its so good to talk with you guys because you are really the only people in the world who understand and care about my characters and writing. See you tomorrow!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Fifteen minutes until one o’clock? 😉 Or…are you in mountain time? Will it only be twelve? Anyway, I’m here, obviously, so, hi!
What are you working on? Still researching?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Anyone on? I have about fifteen minuets.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I might be gone when you get back, but shoot me a tag and we’ll see. 🙂
Hope it goes well!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m going to go practise my youth group talk for a bit, but I’ll be back soon!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Hm, maybe we’re talking about two different ones. I don’t remember that song from the musical. The song when she gets transformed is “It’s Possible”. And that one’s actually very famous. Even my mom knows it, and she doesn’t know many Broadway songs. 😛
But you should definitely look the R&H Julie Andrews version up. There have been…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Me too. Bye, everyone! 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, @skredder, @seekjustice, I have to get to bed now. Bye
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine…JULIE ANDREWS???? I must find it. She is my favorite actress, her voice, amazing.
This is my first time listening to it, and she just got transformed. So I guess so far it would have to be…*quick check*…Me, Who Am I?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia 😛
Oh, of course! But did you know it was originally a TV movie with Julie Andrews in the 50s? I love her version of it! Of course, as my brother and I said a couple of days ago, Julie could make anything sound beautiful. 😉 But Rodgers and Hammerstein were a wonderful team.
What’s your favorite song?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, have either of you listened to the Cinderella Broadway soundtrack?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, me? crazy? never! just don’t ask anyone who has spent two minutes in my presence…which, now that I think of it, could in a way count as you…so don’t ask yourself
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I usually don’t, but after I bombed on my last short story I wanted to do this one right.
@rochellaine Thanks! I quite like it, except for one little plot element.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder, thats more than I do for anything…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia A short story. I actually planned it out completely this time. Character arcs, plot points, acts, the works!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder, welcome, what are you working on?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Ahoy there! I’m actually here! Surprise, surprise. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, oh, and the traveling trio (two 20 somingthings and one 3 year old) are trying to escape to a safe haven at the end of the forest a day’s walk away
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I don’t either, but it was entertaining, I haven’t stopped laughing
@seekjustice, I imagine it a mixture of Mirkwood and Fangorn
- Load More
