@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Ooh, what musicals? 😉
my editing is going pretty slow, but right now I’m working on outlining for the SE contest. Sorry if I asked this already, but are you going to enter too?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@warrenluther04 @seekjustice @ingridrd @skredder @ariel-ashira @sarah-anson @anyone else I missed
I forgot to ask one last thing: do you have any title ideas? I really like one or two word titles, so I don’t really like the one it has now. Any and all ideas would be appreciated 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m here for a little bit, trying to prepare for a conference call which I’ll have in a couple hours. (Law school. 😉 ) And getting distracted listening to musicals.
How’s your editing coming?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Are you still on?
@alia That is terrific news! Truly awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @rochellaine @skredder @kaya-young @ariel-ashira Anyone on? I think I can be on a little, but I might have to leave any minute.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia That is terrific news! 😀 I welcome her into the Christian family. That is truly awesome! 😉
I’ll be on in about 15
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Okay, goodbye.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I started hopping in my seat when she told me
I’m actually signing off. I have to get ready for work.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia That’s amazing! Praise God!
Are you writing now?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
okay, and I’ll repost this here so that people can actually see it
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, @seekjustice, anyone else I asked to pray a few nights ago, my friend is a Christian. We have a new sister in Christ
-
Rochellaine started the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hello People!! We’re in need of a new Writers’ Corner again, so here it is! Writers’ Corner #17! 🙂
@jenwriter17 @alia @seekjustice @ariel-ashira @skredder (Is there anyone else who wanders around the deserted regions of the Kingdom of Pen anymore? 🙁 )
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, @seekjustice, anyone else I asked to pray a few nights ago, my friend is a Christian. We have a new sister in Christ
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I actually have to go practice piano now, but I’ll be back in about 30-40 minutes 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, locked in…
sorry for disappearing, the computer crashed and then I was called down for lunch
@jenwriter17, I am sorta here.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @rochellaine are you two still on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Whoops! Was she locked in, or did she just decide she preferred being inside?
Last night it rained buckets and there was a flash flood. We had to rescue the rabbits from drowning, literally, since a river is now where their cage used to be, on the low ground in our backyard. They spent the night in our basement in an extra dog cage.
Do y…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I didnt realize there was more than one. I have no clue which one my mom likes, probably the older one.
Soooo, during the night our dog sleeps in a kennel in th basement, and guess what I just found? She was still in there at one in the afternoon
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia The Meet Me in St. Louis Celeste Holm was in is the 1966 tv remake. Is that really the one your mom likes? Most people only know the 1944 version with Judy Garland. (I have never heard of the ’66 version until now. The only versions I’d heard of were the ’44 version and the ’59 version with Jane Powell.
Oh, I haven’t seen Tom Saw…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, Celeste is in Tom Sawyer (I just looked it up) and Meet Me in St. Louis. I haven’t seen either, but my mom loves the latter.
I didn’t recognize any of the other two’s movies, but I recognize them
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Ginger Rogers is most famous for her work as Fred Astaire’s leading lady, but she is also known as an amazing comedienne and dramatic actress in her own right. Walter Pidgeon is one of the greatest male actors from the 40s and has been in lots of stuff. His most frequent partner was Greer Garson in a lot of drama films, but he’s also w…[Read more]
- Load More
