@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Hahaha! Well, I do wear lipstick on very rare occasions…but, I think I’d have a bit of trouble singing while putting on lipstick! Yes, I agree that this is the best makeup song ever. I just realized that right now I’m on my sixth or seventh listen to it today. 😛
@skredder Great! But, what is it actually that you are wor…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Not too bad actually. How’s yours?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’m only on for a short while.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Well met! How goes the writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I don’t wear makeup either, but if I did, I’d do it singing this song 😀
@skredder Heyo!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine *waves hand* Ahoy!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! That’s a funny, and kind of horrible idea. 😮 Thankfully, I don’t wear makeup. (I take forever to get ready anyway, so if I had to put makeup on, I’d never be on time for anything. 😛 ) So does that mean I don’t have to worry that I’ll one day be acting like that awful queen? But I love the tango beat behind the song, and th…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Heyo! Who’s all on right now?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Well, that’s an intense song to listen to while doing your makeup each morning! Not sure how much I’ll be around today, because I have heaps to do, but I’ll try to get a little bit of writing in!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I showed my sister this song a few minutes ago, and we both agreed that the singer is amazing. I then thought of you, and wondered if you’d like to hear it. 😉 It’s apparently from a 1987 Snow White musical movie, and it’s now near the top of my list of villain songs. 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5lxNxymO7g
By the way, I’…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, I was gone anyway, on my conference call. 🙂 But I’m back now.
Okay, I didn’t have any great desire to see them, so with such a recommendation as that, I guess I don’t need to worry about it. 😛
Sadly, yes. KP is being abandoned. Remember when it used to say “Members active in the last 24 hours: 46” or something like tha…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder ooh, I like that *writes it down*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine oh, by the way, you don’t need to see the Jurassic Park movies. trust me 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Oh sorry I haven’t been responding as fast as I usually do; I was helping my mom organize a shipment of essential oil products we just got 🙂 I think I’m gonna have to leave actually 🙁
KP does seem to be being abandoned doesn’t it? 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, well, I haven’t seen Jurassic Park, so I don’t know what levels of scariness that includes. 😛 But I guess that means it won’t be a problem. And the villain in the ’55 movie isn’t nearly as scary as the one in the Hugh Jackman Broadway version from 1999. (My sister and I have three different versions of Oklahoma! that we wa…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Awesome, I’ll check those out 😉 (my youngest sibling is 11, but she’s seen Jurassic Park, so…yeah)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 A favorite with a lot of people around here is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954). Singin’ in the Rain (1952) is a classic, and very funny. It’s about the rocky transition from silent films to talkies in 1929. Oklahoma! (1955) is also very good. That one’s unusual for an old musical in that it actually has a villain. A real…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Wow, that pic looks dangerous! i’m sorry your basement got flooded, but at least nothing worse happened.
what are some good musicals I can watch with my family?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 What about the title “Underneath”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 A whole bunch. 😛 But presently it’s Tom Sawyer, 1973, by the Sherman Brothers. This is the song I’m on right now: A Man’s got to Be What He’s Born to Be (Not such a great message, but… 😉 I like the song Gratifaction better.
Also, looking at pictures of the flash floods in my county last night:

Wow, right? Thankfully we li…[Read more]
- Load More
