@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young, I love your story. It brought tears to my eyes. (whether from laughter or sadness I refuse to say)
@supermonkey42, you should feel bad! Abandoning your kingdom for the pleasures of SE… We should take the title of Kapeefer and Keeper away from you
@rochellaine, @ariel-ashira, Kaya, @skredder, @jenwriter17, @daughteroftheking
I say…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young *knits aggressively in the corner* I WILL finish this shawl before my laptop dies… 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Thank so much for reading and for the comments!!! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you so much!! And I love the picture you put with it. 🙂
You’re going to “check in once in a while” to speak with the last loyal subjects? 😛 Haha, yes, I think most people on SE don’t realize there still are a few of us left here. Thanks for coming over, though.
@ariel-ashira I’m glad you like them! A couple of days ago…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira The Compendium is the site I started to store all of the Kapeefer Literature. Rochellaine asked me to add Kaya’s story snippet to it.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42 What is the Compendium?
@rochellaine I found the Ruth soundtrack on Amazon. I ordered it, and it came today. Its beautiful! And now I get what you were saying about Min Ha A Rets. And yeah, I Will Go Where You Go is indeed a stirring song!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @skredder @ariel-ashira and everyone else
I didn’t realize there was still anyone on here! I might have been a little less “traitorous” if I’d known.
Yes, I can definetely add that to the Compendium. 🙂
Okay, really, guys, you’re making me feel bad for abandoning the Kingdom. Maybe I’ll check in every once…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Thats good, because I cant knit either, only crochet a little. My sister is a crocheting expert, and she says its way better than knitting.
@jenwriter17 @kaya-young @rochellaine I know, it seems as though everyone has deserted us. And all those double crossers who snuck off to SE on hiatus are hopelessly gone forever. So tra…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Oh, that is so amazing! I love it! Yes, until we are old and gray KP will not be abandoned as long as we can hold knitting needles.
@rochellaine I understand how the joke was started. I read everything on these topics. I was just pointing out that we usualy hold pens, not knitting needles! 😀 Thanks for the explanation though. *la…[Read more]
-
Leumeister replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Worthless then. 😛 But a good name source.
Are you a writer when you use a chatbot’s built-in fortune cookie library as reference material, if not actually using the fortunes? 😛
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh sweet! I finished that this morning!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder yup, 5’s the last one.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, that is perfectly fine! Part 5 is the last part right?
@rochellaine Wahoo! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Crocheting is way better than knitting! 😀 I only was going with knitting because it’s the cliche. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you have to explain to non-writer friends why you’re so “unique” and they nod but their look is saying “you’re a strange one” 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder yeah crocheting works 😉
by the way, is it okay if I finish reading Seekjustice’s last part of her book and then read the rest of yours? It’s been taking me a really long time to finish Seekjustice’s, and I thought I’d finished her shorter part then get to your longer one.
Sorry I can’t be on right now 🙁
-
Grace H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Oh no!! xD Finding names is the worst for me, and is an excuse for why I don’t like creating a large cast of characters. Did the book end up being useful, though?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Is anyone on?
Also, I can’t knit. Will crocheting work instead? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young *sobs and laughs and raises knitting needles at the same time* This is awesome! My loyalty has been cemented into Kingdom Pen! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Wow. *shouts with laughter* *sobs* *giggles* *weeps*
You have raised very conflicting emotions in me, friend. 😀
You know what? Even though it seems he has abandoned us like the rest of them, I’m going to have to tag @supermonkey42 to grant us one last boon before he deserts us completely. Ben, will you add Kaya’s new piece to t…[Read more]
- Load More
