@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder I doubt you’re still here, but if you are, I am. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yo ho ho! Anyone here?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jess-penrose you said you were going to send me some things in passive voice?
@alia Yay for your friend!
@daughteroftheking AND OUR KEYBOARDS ARE DUSTY AND COVERED IN SPILLED DRINKS BECAUSE WE CAN BARELY SEE AND HAVE TO LEAN TOWARD THE SCREEN TO SEE WHAT WE ARE WRITING!!! AND WE HAVE GONE CRAZY OVER MISSSPELLED WORDS AND HOW THEY CHANGED THE…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing According to that analogy, yes. I like my best friend analogy better. 😛
*defends America* American tea is way better than British tea!!! They have only one or two flavors that they stick to. Americans have hundreds and thousands of different herbal teas, and we’re willing to experiment with any kind of blends!
……..
(*knows no…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine We’re Britain?!
Kay Waters: At least we have tea.
*facepalm* -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @alia @skredder @seekjustice @daughteroftheking
*bursts in on sugar rush* I HAVE NOT ABANDONED THIS KINGDOM! I HAVE READ MOST OF THE POSTS WHILE I WAS AWAY! I’M NOT ON SE YET!
*Stops to take a breathe* Hi IMMA KAPEEFER, Til I’m old and gray! We should combine them!
Sorry I’ve been hiding for editing. *cough*…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Ah, that might work. Except for one thing.
Until they appear back in the Kingdom, at which point we will accept them into the forums again very kindly.
That is a wonderful statement, but we have already broken it twice. After Ben declared he would visit once in a while, both you and Ariel made cracks about him being a traitor. Do yo…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Hey Elizabeth, guess what I did? (Here’s hoping you still get/read KP notifications… 😛 ) I read Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief. Aren’t you proud of me? Well, I liked it a lot. Really well written, and Percy’s POV… O.o I adore deadpan humor.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Just a joke. 😉 You can like both SE and KP if you want to. 😛 Only don’t desert us!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira The way I see it is, here’s an example. You have a really good friend, then you meet someone else, and you have a second really good friend. Having both friends is fine, until you realize that your second friend ignores your original friend, except to make fun of her. What do you do? 😮 Hmm…
Seeing as how the king has dese…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I’m hoping so.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I really like A Prayer too!
I am not sure how I would declare war on SE when I like both it and KP. Lets just take the title of kapeefer away from all who do not remain loyal to the kingdom!
-
NC Stokes posted an update 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Heyo. Random fact of the day: my computer sometimes deletes random sites from my search history. (including KP, even though I’m on here like everyday) So, it deleted your goggle doc from my history and now I can’t find it. Could you give me the link again? I’m going to try to finish reading before summer break.
-
That’s strange… Really strange.
Here you go. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fQ0k1esgfsGjaQYco4i5zt4Bhh27BEcdP0q8US_1ueg/edit
I’m editing now and trying to finish so I can publish in the fall. :3 -
It is quite weird. Thanks! Yay, I’m so excited you’re going to publish!
-
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd Ok, this is the part where I’m honest and admit I’m behind the times. Until today, I didn’t notice that you had posted the chapters after 1 and 2. Soooo, I have some reading to catch up on. I’ll get that done by Wednesday.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder, My mom called me away to clean my room, and now we are fixing to go to a couple friends graduation parties.
Will you be on later tonight?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I’m not writing, but I am drawing one of my characters.
-
Alia replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister, I shall have to copy as many names as possible then look up their meanings
How come I never thought of that???
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, @ariel-ashira, @skredder,
anyone writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, naw, I’ll just steal one of my sister’s needles.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Just go to your local craft store and buy the sharpest pair of knitting needles you can find. You need not know how to knit with them as long as you are prepared to use them as weapons. Then put them in a safe place so that when you are old and grey and frail, with the rest of us, you can use the only weapons you are still strong enough t…[Read more]
- Load More

Nope, not on here anymore, but I get the email notifications, should anyone actually tag me.
Good for you, love. I’m glad you liked it.
Right, I figured you might still get notifications. Yahhhhh *victory high-five*
Yo, how’s life for ya? Any way I can pray for you?
@That_Writer_Girl_99